Swansea tickets

Allen

First Team
When are they on sale? Normally I will have an email and they don't seem to be up on the website, the fixture is soon, an evening game on a Thursday.
Has it sold out already?

How do I add my sons ticket to my own order? I can see my ticket, but not his - don't really want to pay for 2 separate postage fees.

Has anyone worked out how to buy ticket (as ST holder) for other family members at same time? My account only shows my ticket - I don't really want to make separate transactions for family members (and pay £3 processing fee for each)

EDIT @fgh76 - "Jinx"

EDIT: @fgh76 ah, found it. Click on 'Reserved tickets' on right hand menu.

How do I add my sons ticket to my own order? I can see my ticket, but not his - don't really want to pay for 2 separate postage fees.
Has anyone worked out how to buy ticket (as ST holder) for other family members at same time? My account only shows my ticket - I don't really want to make separate transactions for family members (and pay £3 processing fee for each)

EDIT @fgh76 - "Jinx"

Try adding them to your friends and family list. If that’s already done, delete it and add them again. Sometimes this works.

If not, try the same steps logged in on their account.

I have the same issue with my three tickets and eventually I find a combination that works when the tickets are reserved.

Try adding them to your friends and family list. If that’s already done, delete it and add them again. Sometimes this works.

If not, try the same steps logged in on their account.

I have the same issue with my three tickets and eventually I find a combination that works when the tickets are reserved.
Thanks, that worked - I could also see all my other friends tickets once I did that.

Seems a crazy way to go about it, but hey ho!

EDIT @fgh76 - "Jinx"

EDIT: @fgh76 ah, found it. Click on 'Reserved tickets' on right hand menu.
My sons wasn't showing on the 'Reserved Tickets' tab until after I deleted and reinstated him. Thanks anyway, all sorted now thanks to DJ.

Reactions: DJ
My sons wasn't showing on the 'Reserved Tickets' tab until after I deleted and reinstated him. Thanks anyway, all sorted now thanks to DJ.
My son's wasn't shown either at first. Then logged in as him, logged out, back in as me, and 'hey presto'. Good that its so simple :)

Managed to order mine and my wifes for "just" the £3 postage fee, but don't ask me how I did it.
Beats me why they can't just add it to the ST like they used to. Technology eh.............
I ordered my a few minutes ago over the phone and asked why they no longer download it onto your ST, apparently they had a number of issues when they did that.

I ordered my a few minutes ago over the phone and asked why they no longer download it onto your ST, apparently they had a number of issues when they did that.
My theory is that there was only one person who knew how to do it and they’ve left. It is beyond tinpot.

The site isn't at all intuitive. Have to faddle around a bit. They used to be put in the basket as an offer, but no longer. At least they allocate the seat now rather than you having to choose it.

As for loading into the ST, if they have had problems then it's the wrong system they are using.

Or they could email tickets like so many venues do now for gigs.

;