Swansea tickets

I walked into the shop showed my ST and got a freshly printed ticket with the price offset with a credit for selling back a match ticket earlier in the Season. Technology may be great but proper human contact is better. With the £3 I saved for collecting I had a rather fine bacon bap from the KP Cafe.

Booked our tickets by 10-05, we just add the £3 deliverance charge to the total, do the, is it worth the money = of course it is equation and buy them : )

It show's the optimism around the club at the moment. Usually a midweek home cup match against a club from the league below, this thread would be full of seasoned ticket holders stating all the reasons they can't/aren't going. With a few saying they're going because it's the Cherries playing a home match and there's not many of them left before the end of the season : )

Will there be standing and singing or just sitting and snoring? : )

What a shocker that was. Got there in the end after 52 minutes. Edge worked for me eventually, although it took about 10 minutes to go through on there - thanks Red Stan.

There still appears to be a lot of issues with the Ticketing system - more than there should be it seems. I’m thankful I can pop across to DC and buy in person but most folks have time, distance, family, work etc considerations. I’m sure the Club log these ‘down times’ and maybe these should be regularly discussed at meetings with the ST. At least the fans coukd see whether trends are improving or not.

Surely the club or its partners first have to fix the issue, then test the fix before finally resetting the ticket sales to pre 10am this morning and letting supporters know when the new "on sale" time will commence.
It would make sense for this to be 10am on Thursday

I had that last week. Think I logged out and tried again.
Tried that but no luck, tried 3 different browsers too but had no luck.

Just dial 01202 726300 and sorted in minutes.

It’s good to talk. :grinning:
Tried that but no luck getting through.

Luckily (sort of!) I had to go to Bournemouth for a dentist appointment today anyway so I dropped in to DC in person & joined the queue there.

What a ball ache though, my son only has cup points so these are his only chance to get there at the minute, all sorted now though.

;