Team for Everton?

For me there is no "winning formula" to preserve, no point in playing out of form or tired players. It's not a must win game, and Everton are the kind of team we could upset with a degree of unpredictability. Go for the hungry young players waiting in the wings, treat it as a learning experience. If it's a success we have learnt something to take into the next game. If not, bring back the old formula next week against stains.

...would be nice to see what I think if all the players are fit would be our team

Ramsdale

Smith
S Cook
Ake
Kelly

Brooks
Lerma
Billing
Fraser

King
C Wilson

Boruc/L Cook/Solanke/Gosling/Surman/Francis/Danjuma

...but more probably....

Ramsdale

Mepham
Cook
Ake
Smith

H Wilson
Lerma
Billing
Fraser

King
C Wilson

Boruc/Solanke/Rico/Surman/Stacey/Ibe/Simpson

Would like to see Solanke, hugely talented lad, would seem harsh to drop Callum though. Apart from scoring (his job I know) he's been playing pretty well

Rambo

Stacey(assuming smith is injured)
Cook
Ake
Rico

Lerma
Surman
Billing

H.Wilson
Wilson
King

Boruc, Simpson, L.Cook, Kilkenny, Ibe, Danjuma(assuming he is fit) and Solanke.

Rambo

Stacey(assuming smith is injured)
Cook
Ake
Rico

Lerma
Surman
Billing

H.Wilson
Wilson
King

Boruc, Simpson, L.Cook, Kilkenny, Ibe, Danjuma(assuming he is fit) and Solanke.

I'd like to see Danjuma, but if he were fit he probably would have played in that friendly vs QPR. And I'm all for dropping Fraser, but he should definitely be on the bench at least :grinning:.

Tell you what...im sick of this sh#t...we have an International break..two blank weeks and the weekend between ...and have to wait until effing Sunday for the Everton game.....Sunday! a day when many fans like to see extended family members....I will still watch it but ...the Every Saturday Era was better.

Let’s have one of those seasons where we’re awesome away and crap at home ..this week at least :utc:

I’d like to see us go 451/433 for this one. One thing Everton don’t lack is a creative spark up top so limiting this while still giving ourselves options the other way is vital. With Smudger likely out, EH may be forced to bring Stacey into the lineup and we need Cook and Ake in the middle. For me, something like this;

Ramsdale

Stacey
Cooke
Ake
Rico

Wee Man
Billing
Kilkenny (need someone with a creative spark in there, was thinking Ibe as an alternative.)
Lerma
H Wilson

King/C Wilson

The extra body next to Lerming is the one that’s giving me a headache. I think it may be too early for Kilkenny, but can’t think of who would fit the role.

For me there is no "winning formula" to preserve, no point in playing out of form or tired players. It's not a must win game, and Everton are the kind of team we could upset with a degree of unpredictability. Go for the hungry young players waiting in the wings, treat it as a learning experience. If it's a success we have learnt something to take into the next game. If not, bring back the old formula next week against stains.

Play the fa cup team?!

I’d like to see us go 451/433 for this one. One thing Everton don’t lack is a creative spark up top so limiting this while still giving ourselves options the other way is vital. With Smudger likely out, EH may be forced to bring Stacey into the lineup and we need Cook and Ake in the middle. For me, something like this;

Ramsdale

Stacey
Cooke
Ake
Rico

Wee Man
Billing
Kilkenny (need someone with a creative spark in there, was thinking Ibe as an alternative.)
Lerma
H Wilson

King/C Wilson

The extra body next to Lerming is the one that’s giving me a headache. I think it may be too early for Kilkenny, but can’t think of who would fit the role.
Would love to see either Kilkenny or Solanke given a go in that number 10 slot. I love King as much as the next guy but surely there comes a point where poor form needs to lead to squad rotation! Personally I’d like to see Fraser dropped too if there was any other option but regardless of how poor he has been thus far I’d still rather have him out wide than Jordon Ibe.

;