Pugh
Fraser
Afobe

Boruc
Smith Francis Cook Daniels
Cook Arter
Ibe Wilshere Gradel
Wilson

After the Smith / Daniels debate, I think the air miles clocked up by Smith this week will rule out any decision having to be made for at least one more week.

Also suspect Eddie will stick with Surman and Fraser instead of Cook and Gradel

If fully fit I'd have Junior Stanislas in the side, his delivery has been missed especially in the absence of Ritchie.

Druss_the_Legend - 8/9/2016 11:33

DJ - 8/9/2016 10:04

his delivery ..missed

Yep, every time in the cup game.

But then again, he says he only plays well against Premier League clubs...

When on top form he creates chances. Good vision when at his best, passes between the lines and good link up play.

May well be not the most consistent, but neither have any of the other wingers thus far this season.

F*ck defending... Lets just score more than them...

--------------Boruc---------------
Smith - Francis - Cook - Daniels
-------Arter - Ake - Ibe----------
-------Gradel - Wilshere---------
--------------King----------------

What a headache for our young Mr Howe. Spoilt-for choice and strength in all areas of the pitch. I just love it and look forward to seeing who he picks

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: Cheers

Having all these choices is great but I bet we'll see the bog standard defence... Ibe, Arter, Surman, Fraser in the middle and Josh and Wilson up front...

-----------------Boruc
A.Smith--Francis--Cook--Daniels
---------M.Wilson--Surman
Ibe------------Wilshere-----Stanislas
-----------------Wilson

Would expect us to get a lot of the ball against West Brom, so two holding midfielders would allow us to push the full backs on and get the wingers tight and sometimes narrow to really overload on attack with fluid high tempo movement (any of our wingers could work, including Grabban or King).

Whilst having Marc Wilson there will also help defensively on set pieces etc.

Don't expect to see it given the number of wingers we have on the books, but would like to see:

---------------Boruc---------------
Smith - Francis - Cook - Daniels
--------------- Ake -----------
------ Surman ----- Arter------
------------- Wilshere---------
----------King------- Wilson -------

Ake, and possibly Surman too, sitting back would let Smith and Daniels get back to bombing up and down the wings more.

That's a good shout DJ regarding Marc Wilson and set pieces. Hadn't thought of that. Being ex Stoke he'll know all about the tricks Pulis will pull at corners and free kicks and can organise accordingly, as well as providing just general added height. If he's fit, it'd be great to fit him in somewhere.

The big question for Saturday is gonna be C.Wilson... Does he need to be kept in to keep confidence levels rising with the hope he'll get off the mark... Or should he be dropped, risking further damage to a striker suffering...

WBA are no mugs and set up very defensively... 2 solid banks of 4 and V hard to break down... and we all know we can't break through teams like that for sh*t...

Maybe if Wilshire plays he can be that difference... Help us unlock difficult teams... I'd be tempted to drop him and let someone else have a go...

What I want....

-----------------Boruc
A.Smith--Wilson--Cook--Daniels
---------------Surman
King----------L Cook-------Stanislas
--------------Wilshere
--------------Moussett

What we'll get....

-----------------Boruc
A.Smith--Francis--Cook--Daniels
---------------Surman
Ibe----------Arter-------Pugh
--------------Wilshere
--------------Wilson

SUBS
Moussett
King
Grabben
Gradel
Wilson
L Cook

...I would go with;

BORUC

SMITH
FRANCIS
COOK
DANIELS

FRASER
WILSHIRE
SURMAN
IBE

KING
MOUSSET

bench...FED/SMITH/WILSON/WILSON/AFOBE/ARTER/COOK

Think Callum needs a rest, Ake unlucky maybe?Mings not quite ready maybe? Gradel not sure where his head is? Pugh unlucky at the moment..Gosling pretty ineffective so far...Stanislas nope....Grabban had too many chances...

Surprised more people haven't gone for Lewis Cook after his decent performance against United and alleged outstanding talent.

I do agree with most people regarding Eddie has to start being brutal with his selection, Arter and Surman included,,

;