Ted shed tent update

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
So fans are losing the 1910 bar as it is being used for hospitality deals from this season which will bring in more revenue than supporters having a beer, catch up with mates and a glance at the TV screen showing the early KO. Such a shame that other than the outside Heineken bar there is nowhere around the stadium to drink before having to go through the turnstiles. The club are in discussion with the council about sorting something at the back of the Ted Shed but no idea how long that could take to happen.
It seems at AFCB corporate comes first these days. Money over fans. Changing times.

Yes it’s a shame, especially considering all the hard work of the fans to make it in the first place.
I really hope they come up with some genuinely good alternatives.

So fans are losing the 1910 bar as it is being used for hospitality deals from this season which will bring in more revenue than supporters having a beer, catch up with mates and a glance at the TV screen showing the early KO. Such a shame that other than the outside Heineken bar there is nowhere around the stadium to drink before having to go through the turnstiles. The club are in discussion with the council about sorting something at the back of the Ted Shed but no idea how long that could take to happen.
It seems at AFCB corporate comes first these days. Money over fans. Changing times.
The days when football belonged to the working class, until it sold it's soul for a few pieces of silver to 'corporate' money'
No longer were clubs owned by local owner who was a 'fan' who did it for the love of their local team, and looked to make a few bob on the side.
'Corporate money' was really only interested in making as much as they could, from as many as possible, for as little effort as possible, for as long as possible. They basically saw football as a 'sellable commodity' and as such, took the game away from the 'working man' as he obviously had 'less brass' to spend than the 'big boys'.
sponsorship of just about every facet of football, selling of the 'rights' to the game to the highest bidders, meant the game became nothing more than a financial means to an end (PROFIT).
Today, in REAL terms, the 'supporter' is just the smallest 'moneymaker' in terms of income. As such, they don't bother making the supporters welcome, instead, the big 'corporates' and 'sponsors' get the lions share of everything, and we get the leftovers..
'Matchday Experience' Total B/S....

The days when football belonged to the working class, until it sold it's soul for a few pieces of silver to 'corporate' money'
No longer were clubs owned by local owner who was a 'fan' who did it for the love of their local team, and looked to make a few bob on the side.
'Corporate money' was really only interested in making as much as they could, from as many as possible, for as little effort as possible, for as long as possible. They basically saw football as a 'sellable commodity' and as such, took the game away from the 'working man' as he obviously had 'less brass' to spend than the 'big boys'.
sponsorship of just about every facet of football, selling of the 'rights' to the game to the highest bidders, meant the game became nothing more than a financial means to an end (PROFIT).
Today, in REAL terms, the 'supporter' is just the smallest 'moneymaker' in terms of income. As such, they don't bother making the supporters welcome, instead, the big 'corporates' and 'sponsors' get the lions share of everything, and we get the leftovers..
'Matchday Experience' Total B/S....

Those old school owners were anything but paragons of virtue - they ripped off players and fans alike to line their own pockets.

I've heard the Westbourne is quite good and Jim might even buy you a beer or two.

I bet you’ve heard a few.
Its pretty sad when the poster on here is advocating we spend millions on a new striker, but when the club want to increase revenue its shot down, with where can I meet my mate for a beer. Well there's a few pubs in Bournemouth, there's the concourse and supposedly a new area being put together in the south stand area.
Some people need to get a life

Its pretty sad when the poster on here is advocating we spend millions on a new striker, but when the club want to increase revenue its shot down, with where can I meet my mate for a beer. Well there's a few pubs in Bournemouth, there's the concourse and supposedly a new area being put together in the south stand area.
Some people need to get a life
All jokes aside, the poster is just a whinging idiot.
Dead in the head.

Maybe someone on here could organise a bring-your-own sit down protest outside the Ted Shed if nothing’s in place by West Ham. I’ll be happy to bring an extra bottle of Bath Gem and some cheesy bites if anyone’s interested

;