Ted shed tent update

I always remember the old social club at the old Dean Court. It always baffled me as to why there was always some beer gutted pillock stood on the door stopping people from going in on match days. The business the club must have lost due to this pig ignorance must have been astronomical.

Anyone would think its compulsory..
You have a seat, you have an opportunity to get bloated and pissed for £100.. Not for me. No problem.
I'm sure it will sell well though.

Has anyone said that? It's a football forum for us to discuss the club and we have had an email that we believe is offering a poor deal so we are discussing it. It's crazy how many people like to join the forum and post like we shouldn't be offering an opinion on a player or the running of the club.

Ironically, some people were not happy when we did moan about something that WAS compulsory...shortly after it was changed.

Has anyone said that? It's a football forum for us to discuss the club and we have had an email that we believe is offering a poor deal so we are discussing it. It's crazy how many people like to join the forum and post like we shouldn't be offering an opinion on a player or the running of the club.

Ironically, some people were not happy when we did moan about something that WAS compulsory...shortly after it was changed.
Until people try the experience, it's difficult to say whether it's a poor deal or not.
It's not for me, but then I don't sink a mass of beer prior to a home game.

As of yesterday, all ready to go, just no bar or seating!

Nice that it has clear sides so the riff raff can watch the prawn brigade eating their stadium food from the outside

As of yesterday, all ready to go, just no bar or seating!

Nice that it has clear sides so the riff raff can watch the prawn brigade eating their stadium food from the outside
I don't think prawn sarnies qualify as stadium food in the new order.

Harry's Red Snapper and Chips £100
( with a Jam Roly Poly for an extra Tenner)

Freddie Cox's Toffee Apples £39 each

Molly Malone's Cockles and Mussels and some Chelsea Buns as a Guest Gourmet one -off package..price to be determined on the day !

Last edited:

;