Ted shed tent update

Hilarious comment wasn't it.

Tbh can't recall ever watching it, perhaps was on in the background at my parents 20 odd years back. May have been some other gardening show though, that looked boring as hell.

Never realised it delivered some edgy/controversial angle. May start of marathon binge, from episode one.

Perhaps we'll hear about how offensive, over the line Country Ways is (was) for today's 'woke' community.
Maybe some rather rude looking vegetables being grown

Perhaps it works like the Junior Cherries fanzone?

For those not aware, for that you enter the main stand concourse (club shop side) via the “exit” of the concourse by the ticket office.

It finishes 1hour and 15 minutes before kick off, everyone leaves, then the turnstiles open for that concourse 1 hour before kick off.

Fck off Rob.

Just because their is one main forum does it mean that post removing and cancel culture is allowed.

I dare say, with respect, that you should know better than that.
Lol.

If DJ or any other admin removes a post there’s little that anyone can do except start their own.

The Wight Bear in Southbourne is again 'guesting' a beer from the visiting teams area, to go alongside its usual real ale range
There is also a scheme for ST holders to get 10% off on matchday (I know, may divide opinion for those non-ST holders who go to every game).
I may be biased as its my local, but its good beer, and he's a decent fella with his lad who love their football(still QPR ST holders despite moving here a couple of years ago), hence looking to build more of a pre/post match crowd

Attachments

• 20230729_091233 (2).jpg
    20230729_091233 (2).jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230729_091246.jpg
    20230729_091246.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 9
Would have sold a fair few pints in the 1910 bar today to all the people who instead sat in the car park for well over an hour to get out.

;