Ted shed tent update

Logged on at 10 this morning to see if I could get a Wolves ticket, just like many others did I imagine. It's the famous Cherries Tuesday experience.

Yes, plenty of tickets available. But they were ALL priced at £131. No normal price tickets at all. And this is the big day when low points holders are supposed to finally get the chance to buy a ticket ? The new wave of fans ?

Can anyone seriously defend this shameless profiteering?

PS Sorry if you think its me that's gone bonkers.

If someone runs a business they would like to advertise on Sky TV, presumably Sky are happy to tell them how many subscribers they have in the area of operation of that business. Would they be prepared to divulge such information to a football club? Knowing the number of people with BH postcodes who subscribe to Sky Sports channels would surely give some indication of the level of interest locally in PL football.

If someone runs a business they would like to advertise on Sky TV, presumably Sky are happy to tell them how many subscribers they have in the area of operation of that business. Would they be prepared to divulge such information to a football club? Knowing the number of people with BH postcodes who subscribe to Sky Sports channels would surely give some indication of the level of interest locally in PL football.

All data is helpful for building a picture but people who watch sports on TV in the postcode will be a loose association with people who are up for buying £100 hospitality at an also ran Premier League side.

Logged on at 10 this morning to see if I could get a Wolves ticket, just like many others did I imagine. It's the famous Cherries Tuesday experience.

Yes, plenty of tickets available. But they were ALL priced at £131. No normal price tickets at all. And this is the big day when low points holders are supposed to finally get the chance to buy a ticket ? The new wave of fans ?

Can anyone seriously defend this shameless profiteering?

PS Sorry if you think its me that's gone bonkers.
£131 !?!? Wow...thought there were 'so' many normal price tickets available for Cherries Tuesday. This lot will squeeze every ounce of money they can. It's their prerogative of course as they can do what they want but at what cost to the average supporter. The prawn sandwich brigade will be gone quicker than you can say relegation.

£131 !?!? Wow...thought there were 'so' many normal price tickets available for Cherries Tuesday. This lot will squeeze every ounce of money they can. It's their prerogative of course as they can do what they want but at what cost to the average supporter. The prawn sandwich brigade will be gone quicker than you can say relegation.

The idea that Cherries Tuesday would be a great initiative to give low-points holders a decent chance of getting a ticket turns out to be a cruel, shabby deception.

The idea that Cherries Tuesday would be a great initiative to give low-points holders a decent chance of getting a ticket turns out to be a cruel, shabby deception.
I’m a ST holder and have been for 20+ years. So, please excuse my ignorance, are these Cherry Tuesday’s a huge bun fight for limited tickets or are you saying the limited tickets is now a bun fight but for the higher priced tickets only?

The only tickets available this morning were those in the Ted Mac, all priced at £131. No other price bands available.

So yes, here's your big chance to get a ticket to see the Cherries. But it's gonna cost you £131, an increase of 335% on the normal £39 ticket.

They didn't really make that clear when they were hyping up the Cherries Tuesday "join the wave" stuff, did they ?

And this was supposed to be the way to get new fans on board ?

When they take a social space away on the pretense that they will replace it with an alternative. Yes.

Very limited, well it was always at full capacity with a queue out the door, suggesting greater demand than there was "very limited" supply.
The difference between the unlimited capacity before they introduced the queuing system is/was immense.In the 'old days' that bar could be so rammed it was hard sometimes to get in the door and to the bar.Since they put on (assume H&S )a capacity it seems almost empty.

Yeah, this happened last time, too. You have to persist for a couple of minutes, then the normal matchday prices appear. £31, in this case.

Plus delivery charge, of course!

Yeah, this happened last time, too. You have to persist for a couple of minutes, then the normal matchday prices appear. £31, in this case.

Plus delivery charge, of course!

Maybe they should adopt that sales tactic in pubs. You turn up at the bar, order a pint,, and the barman says "That'll be £20".

But if you wait for a few minutes and try again, the price comes down to a very reasonable £4.50.

Genius !

PS I've been refreshing the ticket page constantly all day, but the only tickets for sale are Ted Mac Hospitality tickets for £131.

I expect they will be now. All the normally-priced tickets would've disappeared in minutes. But at 10am, or a minute or two after they were available for the regular price.

Logged in around 11 this morning to get three together in the Ted Shed.
My initial thought of 'oh, plenty of groups of 3/4/5/6 together' soon faded when many of them were hospitality seats. Managed to accomplish the mission but feeling more and more fucked off with what these guys are doing.

*yes I know, it's called increasing revenue streams and maximising profitability and loads of other corporate guff and if I don't like it someone will take my place.

My initial thought of 'oh, plenty of groups of 3/4/5/6 together' soon faded when many of them were hospitality seats. Managed to accomplish the mission but feeling more and more fucked off with what these guys are doing.

*yes I know, it's called increasing revenue streams and maximising profitability and loads of other corporate guff and if I don't like it someone will take my place.
You logged on, and got what you intended to get?
But, you're still not happy?
Am I missing the point here?

I had an email this morning inviting me to buy tickets for the Wolves game but as others have said the only available ones are £131.

So did you manage to get any £39 tickets, or did you have to pay the £131 ? I didn't see any normal price tickets at all, and I must have visited the ticket site at least 10 times, starting at 9.55 this morning.

;