Richard Hughes

Well we never expect to beat Man City and haven’t. It was the same relative differential on squad cost between us and a lot of other teams in the championship that year..

Either squad cost matters or it doesn’t. To some on here it does when we play Man City but not when we play Peterborough. Odd….
Fair comment but money doesn't always count. Look at Ipswich this season compared to Leicester or Leeds, or even Southampton come to that. When this happens I always tend to focus on who the coach is because, I guess, I'm always looking out for our next manager as inevitably, a successful AFCB manager will end up elsewhere.

Fair comment but money doesn't always count. Look at Ipswich this season compared to Leicester or Leeds, or even Southampton come to that. When this happens I always tend to focus on who the coach is because, I guess, I'm always looking out for our next manager as inevitably, a successful AFCB manager will end up elsewhere.
I should have added. Look at how much Man United have spent over the past 10 seasons. Currently, they're awful to watch.

What a great job you have done, assembling a squad that sits in the top ten with four to play.

Kluivert- 8.5m
Semenyo- 10m
Christie- 1.5m
Tavernier- 10m
Zabarnyi- 20m
Senesi- 13m
Kerkez- 13m

All absolute bargains in this day and age, we have a lot to thank him for for the numerous gems that he’s managed to unearth. Yes he’s not got them all spot on, but for what we’ve spent the talent he’s recruited has been very impressive.

Thank you and good luck

Lol, so sensitive, and I thought people liked people starting threads with their opinion. It does go to show how ridiculous the constant slating of Hughes is. This is a one-sided post the other way and lo and behold two people don't like it.

Anyway, another great win in our best ever season.
No problem with the opinion. It’s the wank-like open letter to someone that doesn’t read the forum that’s just cringeworthy. Write to him at the club if you are that desperate.

What a great job you have done, assembling a squad that sits in the top ten with four to play.

Kluivert- 8.5m
Semenyo- 10m
Christie- 1.5m
Tavernier- 10m
Zabarnyi- 20m
Senesi- 13m
Kerkez- 13m

All absolute bargains in this day and age, we have a lot to thank him for for the numerous gems that he’s managed to unearth. Yes he’s not got them all spot on, but for what we’ve spent the talent he’s recruited has been very impressive.

Thank you and good luck
You didn't mention Dango and Adam's, and Neto who you seem to have a huge problem with?

We always like your balanced views Waz.

Lol.

No problem with the opinion. It’s the wank-like open letter to someone that doesn’t read the forum that’s just cringeworthy. Write to him at the club if you are that desperate.
Quite funny considering you quite often offer Blake a cocktail.
Yes, I know it’s in jest before Dragon claims I’m a sucker, dumb and a simpleton among other glorious insults. :wack:

have you ever thanked a player after they left on here knowing they wont read it? have you ever congratulated the team on here knowing they won't read it? or do you think they will read your posts but not wazs, the difference is someone you appear to hate was praised and you can't seem to stand it when people offer praise to the job hughes has done

Kluivert- 8.5m
Semenyo- 10m
Christie- 1.5m
Tavernier- 10m
Zabarnyi- 20m
Senesi- 13m
Kerkez- 13m

Thank you and good luck
The list is somewhat short starting with Parker.

;