The £4m Match v Palace

Of course mate. Its just balancing this argument about coaching staff I guess that only arises when we lose. It seems odd a bunch of League 1 players can develop and transgress to accomplished PL players but coaching staff can't do the same? That aside I would like to think Eddie is open to anything.

Edit...you edited ;) yep hopefully Eddie is open improving anything on the coaching / playing side.

Of course coaches can make the transition, like players do. But not all the players did. Eddie decided quickly, correctly, that Pitman, Kermit and Tommy weren’t going to cut it. With coaches it’s harder as you don’t witness them in the white heat of battle.

People have twisted my words so it looks like I want a wholesale coaching and recruitment team clear out. That’s not true. All I have said is to swap one or two out for people that have experience of coaching different systems or might have been top level defenders (our obvious improvement area). The majority can stay and clearly have done a good job.

A 3-0 win would mean a club PL best for both goals scored and clean sheets.

We’ve scored more goals than anyone outside the top 6 but conceded the most outside the bottom 3.

A 3-0 win would mean a club PL best for both goals scored and clean sheets.
That’s interesting about clean sheets. We do seem to keep more than you might think. Our problem is whenever we concede one, it very often becomes two or three. It seems to me our defensive issues are more mental rather than ability or coaching

;