The AFCB Snootsworth Advent Calendar 2023.

Lord Snooty

Fans' Favourite
Ho ho ho chums!
Tis the season to be jolly. :santa:
With a flurry of snow and a glass of something warming, the Snootsworth Advent Calendar begins!
So, as December starts, let us open our first frosted window…
Why what is this?
Well it appears that on a recent holiday our star striker Dominic Solanke seems to have met the woman of his dreams!

IMG_5094.jpeg

:tophat:

Last edited:
Ho ho ho chums!
Tis the season to be jolly. :santa:
With a flurry of snow and a glass of something warming the Snootsworth Advent Calendar begins!
So, as December starts, let us open our first frosted window…
Why what is this?
Well it appears that on a recent holiday our star striker Dominic Solanke seems to have met the woman of his dreams!

View attachment 12499

:tophat:
Well done Sir,take a bow!

Hooraah, ‘tis the season of Cherryment, NNM’s, the Snootsworth advent calendar and to slowly look around on the terraces to see who you know ……

Attachments

• IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 32
Is it December already ?
It must be !!!
We have a Snootsworth Advent Calendar :wahey:
This is going to be fun !

Thanks for doing these Snoots :thumbup:

I hope 2023's NNM's have been in training and much like the Cherry Boys are in top form for the advent season !
I'm pretty sure that you will have given them a jolly good workout, knowing that this calendar was just around the corner. We appreciate the sacrifice ! :)

Santa Clause only gives presents to the good, but Lord Snooty gives presents to all.

Lord Snooty is coming to town, Lord Snooty is coming to town...

Snoots, glad you've been let out from your boudoir after tirelessly serving the harlets in the Tower, these past 11 months.

It is a shame we only see you at yuletide.

Praise the Lord, Snooty.

Bless you all chums…I’m so jolly glad that you are as excited as I as we undertake our Advent journey!
And so to our second Yuletide window.
But lo what is this?
Apologies for the rather blurred image, but this is a restricted & clandestine photo smuggled out of The Cherries training ground.
Apparently Gareth Stewart and Neil Moss, our goalkeeping coaches, have come up with a top secret weapon to help Neto overcome his recent insecurities:

IMG_5099.jpeg
:eek!:

;