The Ashes

I think this concussion substitute rule is a good one and should be introduced to football. When a football is injured he is under pressure to keep playing from the manager.

“Tell him he’s Pele and get on with it!”

Funny at the time but with what we know now very dangerous attitude. If you have a rule where a concussion sub is allowed outside the normal 3 then players won’t be put in the position by their manager.

I think this concussion substitute rule is a good one and should be introduced to football. When a football is injured he is under pressure to keep playing from the manager.

“Tell him he’s Pele and get on with it!”

Funny at the time but with what we know now very dangerous attitude. If you have a rule where a concussion sub is allowed outside the normal 3 then players won’t be put in the position by their manager.

Completely agree, but the cynical side of me says that players would then be under pressure from managers to fake it for a 4th substitution. You'd need to add an independent doctor to the team of officials.

Agree but no sense in being all out for 140 before lunch. picked up the pace a bit now, could be interesting
yes, I seriously think we have lost the series now. Other way round Aus would have gone for the jugular. so disappointing. we have only won ashes when being aggressive.

I'd be shocked if the aussies got close, runs-wise.

They should hold out for the draw, barring kamikaze batting. The sub is doing very well.

There are some showers edging towards Lords, could start to affect play around 5.45-6.00 if they maintain their current form and movement.

;