The Boardroom Hospitality Packages for Forest and City

Who in their right mind would pay £450 for an hour and a half game of football. People with more money than sense I would imagine.
I agree with the sentiment (that it is daft to pay (£450). I've never liked the phrase 'more money than sense' in these arguments, though, as I generally find that people who are financially able to splash that kind of cash have lots of sense (which is why they have lots of money)

Who in their right mind would pay £450 for an hour and a half game of football. People with more money than sense I would imagine.
Your comment is invalid as you don’t go to games for fear of been attacked by the local balloon heads.
You even made up a story that you went to Forest. Yet you were seen outside the Bear Hotel in Devizes (again) Whilst the game was on eating pickled eggs from a large jar still wearing your old mothercare security guard uniform.

If you have the money but not the ST or points to buy a ticket any other way I bet most dedicated fans would.
Exactly. I have considered it myself at times. With the current ticketing system, going to the odd game as a hospitality guest is the most straightforward option.
I know that if I decided to take in a game, it would be at fairly short notice and hospitality would be a decent option for me ( although not my preferred option of course ), particularly since the club has recently started e-mailing me when there is availability, which is a nice service and always good to know.

It's a decent offer to those people who can afford it and who might struggle to get to the odd game any other way.

Sincerely yours,
a plastic balloon head ;)

This lad needs a run out :bs:

I did a little research to see if there was a better seat than the away end at West Ham, came up with this .....(no food included but you do get a 'free' programme and half time drink)

Arnold Hills​

The Arnold Hills Bar Package
The Arnold Hills is the perfect setting to entertain with stunning views overlooking the pitch, along with the best seats to watch the game on the mid-tier Directors’ Level.
• Please note this is a Ticket Only package
• Access to The Arnold Hills 2 ½ hours prior to kick-off and 1 ¼ hours after the final whistle*
• Complimentary Matchday Programme and half-time drink
• Meet and Greet Former Players
To discuss adding food or beverage packages to your booking, please contact the team on 0204 551 0037
£516.30

*For mid-week fixtures the lounge will open at 5.30pm and close at 10.30pm

I agree with the sentiment (that it is daft to pay (£450). I've never liked the phrase 'more money than sense' in these arguments, though, as I generally find that people who are financially able to splash that kind of cash have lots of sense (which is why they have lots of money)
In some cases I agree. But it a lot cases I have met people who are very affluent and wealthy, but at the same time they are complete air heads with no common sense.

In some cases I agree. But it a lot cases I have met people who are very affluent and wealthy, but at the same time they are complete air heads with no common sense.

You're not exactly in a position to criticise other people's intelligence given the number of times you've made a fool of yourself on here with your football know how are you?

Your comment is invalid as you don’t go to games for fear of been attacked by the local balloon heads.
You even made up a story that you went to Forest. Yet you were seen outside the Bear Hotel in Devizes (again) Whilst the game was on eating pickled eggs from a large jar still wearing your old mothercare security guard uniform.

:D :clap:

;