The Boardroom Hospitality Packages for Forest and City

I just got offered 2 wimbledon tickets in the ballot, womans semi final, 2 seats are not next to each other, £235 each!
I know which I'd prefer to spend £470 on
Ticket prices are bonkers since COVID

I saw Elvis Costello was playing the Lighthouse later this year and thought I would get a couple of tickets

Cheapest seems to be 73 quid

No chance of me going

The world has gone mad

Ticket prices are bonkers since COVID

I saw Elvis Costello was playing the Lighthouse later this year and thought I would get a couple of tickets

Cheapest seems to be 73 quid

No chance of me going

The world has gone mad
Yes agreed, I got wimbledon tickets in the ballot before covid, were £110 each, they've over doubled since, and they were next to each other. No way am paying £235 now.
£73 to see elvis costello is very expensive too

There's a lot I wanna say on this thread but ye Gods it's 'ban bait' ...but I'm enjoying the absolute crap being spouted..oh yes Batman !

Yes agreed, I got wimbledon tickets in the ballot before covid, were £110 each, they've over doubled since, and they were next to each other. No way am paying £235 now.
£73 to see elvis costello is very expensive too
Almost mentioned Wimbledon

I used to go most years as I had "connections"
Still had to pay full price, but it was affordable.
Haven't been for a few years, "connection" retired, and those prices are stunning

Anybody who gets the chance to go, if you like tennis and want the most bangs for your bucks then go for the second Monday

This has got to be the funniest thread I've seen in ages.

Just a comment on the value for money point of the hospitality though - you do get to experience Steve Fletcher doing the pre-match quiz you know - got to be worth a fiver wouldn't you say?

The cost of gigs is absurd.
Going to see Theo Travis on Thursday at the Grasshopper. Jazzy. Has played with soft machine and gong and collaborated last year with Robert Fripp.
Sixteen of your English pounds.
Bargain.
Saw Costello a few times back along. Always great but not worth 70+.

Come on NOC, don't hold back, it doesn't suit you.
Problem is I need to find a way of reducing the somewhat blanket crudity, arrogant and penetrating nature of my output...jettisoning the swearing element should help....but it's not easy for me to switch into a less abrasive style....I'm working on it though.
Another aspect, is about a third of the Forum Like my posts...another third are indifferent....and the last third just want me Gone....the temptation to constantly wind up the latter is an addiction !

Problem is I need to find a way of reducing the somewhat blanket crudity, arrogant and penetrating nature of my output...jettisoning the swearing element should help....but it's not easy for me to switch into a less abrasive style....I'm working on it though.
Another aspect, is about a third of the Forum Like my posts...another third are indifferent....and the last third just want me Gone....the temptation to constantly wind up the latter is an addiction !
Give the latter both barrels NOC, the forum needs them gone.

This has got to be the funniest thread I've seen in ages.

Just a comment on the value for money point of the hospitality though - you do get to experience Steve Fletcher doing the pre-match quiz you know - got to be worth a fiver wouldn't you say?
No. I have not heard very good reviews compared to Jimmy Glass.

;