The FA Cup

With our squad depth and not having to worry too much about relegation then why not? Big clubs will play weakened sides and hopefully a few will be knocked out early because of this. One of Arsenal and Liverpool will be knocked out in the 3rd round. We have a chance on our day against anyone, possibly Man City aside.

Iraola plays strong teams, this should mean unless you draw the top six away you have a good chance of decent progression. Would be great to have a run.

Yeah although I'd fancy our chances of playing away to 2nd string of any club tbh, if we're playing our strongest 11.

Problem is already here !

And we should know better.

QPR would like to progress in the FA Cup...and a victory over Boscombe would not, in a million years, be seen as a giant- killing.

However I think this could be our year to at least reach the Final...
..so best we say nothing....or we jinx it...if its gonna happen .it will.

QPR would like to progress in the FA Cup...and a victory over Boscombe would not, in a million years, be seen as a giant- killing.

Careful now! You have just made a very truthful, realistic and accurate comment here. You could be hauled over the coals by the Rosy Red Spectacle Brigade.

QPR are carp. We could play our kids and beat them.

Haha......now can you see where I get my incessant and allegedly boring 'Forum Elitism' obsession from ?
Nothing elite about thinking they’re carp. We should be using the game to see if they have any decent young talent to snap up for diddly squat and a mere training session.

;