The FA Cup

Your clulessness is also clearly evident. You appear to have head firmly inserted into the darkness of your digestive departure lounge. If you look at our previous cup line ups one will find that AI had made several changes except where injuries has forced his hand.

Yes, more reality for you.
Looking at the Carabao or whatever it’s now called, v. Swansea we started with Radu, Kelly, Senesi, Mepham, Aarons, Rothwell, Billing, Traore, Anthony, Brooks and Moore. We had to use some subs to get the win- Kerkez, Cook, Solanke, Christie and Kluivert came on.

v. Stoke at home it was Radu, Zabarnyi, Smith, Senesi, Kerkez, Rothwell, Cook, Brooks, Traore, Dango and Semenyo, with used subs Christie, Tavs, Adams and Moore.

Scott, Billing, Semenyo, Kluivert and Solanke all started v. Liverpool in the las round

Granted we have better strength in depth now than we had under Eddie, but AI seems to take the cups more seriously than Eddie seemed to, fielding a decent starting 11 in each round and not afraid to use our best on the night either. I doubt we’ll see any youngsters at QPR, and given the two week break immediately afterwards I reckon we’ll see a strong starting 11, with a good win to boost confidence ahead of Liverpool being key objective.

As you always fu ck off after you're wrong, it's a pointless debate. Come back at 2pm on Sat 5th, and look at our sheet.

Kilkenny and Marcondes will be nowhere near it.

The rest of the players, (apart from Radu, and it will be Travers anyway), you mention are all in the matchday squads and getting regular minutes.

Stop with the boring non-clever insults, just makes you look like a total twunt

.....oh wait
You have not taken into account that I was insulted in the first place. This you have typically ignored.

You are wrong. There are a lot of players that are not getting regular minutes. Brooks, Moore, Rothwell, Mepham and Kliuvert to name a few.

You have not taken into account that I was insulted in the first place. This you have typically ignored.

You are wrong. There are a lot of players that are not getting regular minutes. Brooks, Moore, Rothwell, Mepham and Kliuvert to name a few.
Kluivert not getting regular minutes? You sure about that chief?

With Respect, Kluivert has not been a regular starter. He was only in the team against Fulham because AI had to make changes in view of the fact that we had three games in a week. IMO he should be a regular starter anyway.

There’s the facts treacle.

Of 18 match day squads, he's started 10 matches. I'd say that's reasonably regular, yes.
You seem to be splitting hairs here. The original point I made was that AI will make changes for the QPR game. There a numerous players that have not had regular game time, or have been regularly substituted during games for a variety of reasons. So, the likes of Moore, Brooks, Radu, Mepham, Marcondes, Kilkeny, Rothwell and Kluivert will, more than likely, start. We have had a tough schedule lately with three games being played in a week along with the Christmas schedule. Aarrons will also be involved to build his minutes up after injury. AI has to rest certain players to prevent burn out and or, injury.

You seem to be splitting hairs here. The original point I made was that AI will make changes for the QPR game. There a numerous players that have not had regular game time, or have been regularly substituted during games for a variety of reasons. So, the likes of Moore, Brooks, Radu, Mepham, Marcondes, Kilkeny, Rothwell and Kluivert will, more than likely, start. We have had a tough schedule lately with three games being played in a week along with the Christmas schedule. Aarrons will also be involved to build his minutes up after injury. AI has to rest certain players to prevent burn out and or, injury.
So he is a regular starter then? Glad we agree.

If we were in a run of fixtures, I think you re right that we would see a few changes but with us not playing again until the Liverpool game on the 21st, it may be less than expected. I'd assume that those who are either returning from injury and have been in match day squads wouldn't be risked from the start, other fringe players may come in. I honestly wouldn't be surprised with only 2/3 changes from the starting lineup against Spurs ignoring potential injuries or suspensions. The break after definitely opens the door for less changes.

It’s an interesting debate. AI is renowned for fielding strong teams in the cups. Also, we have 15 days between QPR and Liverpool. I think we will see a very strong AFCB team start at QPR.

I'm right, you're wrong blah blah blah

You are consistently wrong with what has actually happened.

You only work in the future world, when for some bizarre reason, you think you're always right.

Have you ever heard of the phrase 'if you always do, what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got'?

In other words in your case a chasm of wrong pompous, arrogant predictions.

I don't bid you a good day, you're an idiot.

I'm right, you're wrong blah blah blah

You are consistently wrong with what has actually happened.

You only work in the future world, when for some bizarre reason, you think you're always right.

Have you ever heard of the phrase 'if you always do, what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got'?

In other words in your case a chasm of wrong pompous, arrogant predictions.

I don't bid you a good day, you're an idiot.
So I am wrong am I? Presumably, the likes of Brooks, Rothwell, Mepham and Moore have been playing regularly have they! Clearly you are living in another world and you need to visit the planet Earth ar some point.

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing and you are clearly wrong in this case.

So he is a regular starter then? Glad we agree.

If we were in a run of fixtures, I think you re right that we would see a few changes but with us not playing again until the Liverpool game on the 21st, it may be less than expected. I'd assume that those who are either returning from injury and have been in match day squads wouldn't be risked from the start, other fringe players may come in. I honestly wouldn't be surprised with only 2/3 changes from the starting lineup against Spurs ignoring potential injuries or suspensions. The break after definitely opens the door for less changes.
Yes a fair point in view of the gap before the Liverpool game.

Splitting hairs ? You said Kleivert was not a regular starter. Evidence was then provided that he has started 10 out of 18 league games i.e. the majority. you were wrong

So I am wrong am I? Presumably, the likes of Brooks, Rothwell, Mepham and Moore have been playing regularly have they! Clearly you are living in another world and you need to visit the planet Earth ar some point.

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing and you are clearly wrong in this case.
So predictable, what happened to Radu, Kilkenny and Marcondes, and that non regular starter Kleuivert (sic)?

I already stated all those that you mentioned are regularly involved in the match day squads, and as you well know, they weren't the ones I referred to.

I also highlighted there was a 2 week gap following that game.

Planet Earth, christ youvreally are a grade A.......

;