The fighting pride of Bournemouth Chris Billam Smith

If anyone still wavering the remaining tickets have been discounted by 50% if you buy through boxxer.com and use discount code DISCOUNT50.

Links through to the club's ticketing site. Means prices start at £17.50 in the stands, £40 terraced on the pitch

The ringside tickets were ridiculously priced IMO... NO wonder there are/were so many left... Hope they sell most if not all those seats to help generate the atmosphere...

Never been to a fight before so really looking forward to this... Should be a great gauge as well for Bill et al as to how DC can put on events going forwards...

Just a quick warning that football shirts are not allowed and this was enforced for the BIC shows.
I guess this may catch a few people out especially if they switch to 'matchday' autopilot.
That sounds like a nonsense regulation. Are football tattoos...asking for a mate? as I'll be in Crewe.

That sounds like a nonsense regulation. Are football tattoos...asking for a mate? as I'll be in Crewe.

Happens at the darts too.

Probably for the best in this situation as there will be a lot of alcohol consumed and there are also fighters from Southampton and Pompey on the undercard I’ve been told.

500 tickets left according to a story in the Ohec, so I guess this is going to be the biggest attendance at a sporting event in Bournemouth for over 50 years (depending on how many managed to cram in against Boro in '87).
Are you certain the attendance v Shrewsbury was 100% accurate?!
'Boro in 87 was considerably more, probably, but that Shrews Thursday night game was pretty busy.

Happens at the darts too.

Probably for the best in this situation as there will be a lot of alcohol consumed and there are also fighters from Southampton and Pompey on the undercard I’ve been told.
Maybe they need to ban accents also. That Pompey accent is more distinctive than their football shirt.

Should be good. CBS is the underdog but has the crowd behind him and he'll want to win at his 'home' arena. Looking forward to it !

I went to the weigh-in on the pier today and they announced it has completely sold out.
I will get there as soon as they open the doors at 5 because I want to watch the undercard.
Mace Ruegg and Lee Cutler are also Bournemouth boys, so there will be a good atmosphere for their fights. There was a lot of spark in the build up for both of these 2 fights, so they will be explosive.
Joe Pigford is from Southampton but he trains with the same coach as Lee Cutler, so I will be cheering him on. Pigford V Eggington will be a cracking fight.
I will also cheer on Chamberlain who gave CBS a great fight at the BIC, and it's a shame his opponent pulled out because that would have been a good match.
There are a couple of other big boxing shows in the UK tomorrow, so to sell out a 15,000 stadium is massive!

I went to the weigh-in on the pier today and they announced it has completely sold out.
I will get there as soon as they open the doors at 5 because I want to watch the undercard.
Mace Ruegg and Lee Cutler are also Bournemouth boys, so there will be a good atmosphere for their fights. There was a lot of spark in the build up for both of these 2 fights, so they will be explosive.
Joe Pigford is from Southampton but he trains with the same coach as Lee Cutler, so I will be cheering him on. Pigford V Eggington will be a cracking fight.
I will also cheer on Chamberlain who gave CBS a great fight at the BIC, and it's a shame his opponent pulled out because that would have been a good match.
There are a couple of other big boxing shows in the UK tomorrow, so to sell out a 15,000 stadium is massive!

Mace Ruegg is he Danny son ?

;