The grapes are sour in Nottingham

How on earth has he passed the "fit and proper person"test?

That was my initial thought ,but it does say acquitted of all charges.
Obviously good enough for the FA/FL.
Whatever happened to 'no smoke without fire'?
If you have the cash, not much will stick in a Greek court.

Love this kind of thing though tbh. Beat a team and then some of their fanbase lose the plot. You could tell they had some right odd ones when the game got postponed after the biggest storm in decades. All sorts of needy conspiracy theories. Hook it into my veins.
Anyone still living off an event 40+ years ago is odd IMO.

30+ years is acceptable, 40+ years is inexcusable.
Plus, Nottinghamshire versus Yorkshire...................Everyone hates Yorkshire folk, you know that.

You prefer scabs?

Makes you wonder what it would have been like if the forest game was on a Saturday. You'd think there could have been a similar exodus to the south coat as there was in 1990.

I think it's in our best interest for Forest to win playoffs. I know there was alot of anger/ heat of the moment comments made after that game but most mainly aimed at ref for getting the Surridge decision wrong or the lack of VAR because that was literally one of two chances they had the whole game and I'm sure anyone would be the same if it was their team.

A fair few of them on youtube were quite fair and admitted they weren't good enough on the night considering they had to go all out to win and didn't really go for it.
If Huddersfield or Sheff Utd go up they will play one way, (Luton def won't get past Huddersfield. they also both still have some parachute payments. If Forest go up they may show some naivety and play their own way which could benefit us. they have a few big loan players they would have to make a decision on to buy permanently and the 22 years of exile could see them make some bizarre or emotional decisions like we did when we first got to PL.

The first season I remember of the PL was 94/95 as a youngster, Forest finished 3rd, but i also remember their decline quite vividly because 2 years later they got relegated, they did come straight back up for a year but in that year van Hooijdonk scored a goal for them in PL game and his team mates all ignored him because he wanted to go and that was a flashback in their decline in such a short time as they finished 20th in 2000 and never returned, even having that 3 year stint in L1 mid 2000's.

It seems strange to defend them considering they have that long past history of glory under Clough with 2 CL's but it was a lifetime ago, 42 years in a very different format, the 3 teams they beat in 1980 -Osters, Pitesti and Dynamo Berlin to get to Semi most football fans will never have heard off, before they beat Ajax in Semi's and then Hamburg in final. 5 games to win it where as now you have 6 games just to get to last 16 soon to be 8 games, and the money to battle state teams like PSG and City is harder each passing year.
I'm sure most Forest fans would admit they're nowhere near in stature to Arsenal despite having 2 European Cups compared to Arsenal's 0. But I would prefer Forest to come up over the other 2,

Luton is actually the worst away day of the 4 even though it's the closest geographically, not because it's an old ground, not because it has restricted views and not because you pleasantly walk through someone's garden to the turnstile, it's because of the town, people and it's premises and it's not close enough to London as a backup.
Forest is the best away trip of those 4 that's a fact.

I imagine a fair few away fans who come here just by train judge Bournemouth as a town by their first views of Pokesdown Hill and Boscombe and think The Bell and all those empty furniture shops and crackheads are the heartbeat of our town because they don't get further than Kings Park and whilst that's not accurate it is fairly accurate of the whole of Luton as a town.

Luton is actually the worst away day of the 4 even though it's the closest geographically, not because it's an old ground, not because it has restricted views and not because you pleasantly walk through someone's garden to the turnstile, it's because of the town, people and it's premises and it's not close enough to London as a backup.
Forest is the best away trip of those 4 that's a fact.

Luton is indeed a shithole, but there's nothing wrong with away days in shitholes is there?

Luton is indeed a shithole, but there's nothing wrong with away days in shitholes is there?

No but I do try and judge away days as a whole experience of the day, and sometimes before the game you'll be in a town or place and just have a good feeling randomly because it improves your mood and optimism about the game ahead where as if you for example, go to Hull, every premise boarded up, a distant smell lingers the whole city, it's bleak no where good near the ground and you end up losing 3-1 which actually happened, ground was ok but typical modern build that just got built, it just had the bad feeling beforehand.

;