The I-Spy book of football

I have a vague memory of Eddie Mitchell being in the away end one evening at Chesterfield when we won 3-2 with a last minute Fletch winner

He seemed quite normal

The keeper scoring at Hartlepool was too much for me. A cracking tantrum on the terrace!
Staying with Keepers, Gerry Peyton playing in just shorts and socks is not something that you see often

So what 'Peculiarities' should make up the list - not just watching AFCB? You had to be there too..

I'll start

Floodlight failure - Stockport away (5-0)
Streaker - Sheff Utd v Villa 1991
Abandonment - Luton away
Pitch invasion - Hereford home (82?) I was very young...

Are there any others? Goalie scoring?
That game at Stockport was a weird day full stop.. it was Friday 13th.. on leaving Bournemouth there was an accident on the A31 and as we passed we saw a body covered by a blanket, so presumably dead then saw the exact same scenario on the M5 at Birmingham on the way up.
Then the floodlights went out just as Stockport were awarded a penalty (but before they could take it) before it started snowing on an open terrace.
The 5-0 defeat was the icing on the cake. Thankfully the journey home was uneventful.

That game at Stockport was a weird day full stop.. it was Friday 13th.. on leaving Bournemouth there was an accident on the A31 and as we passed we saw a body covered by a blanket, so presumably dead then saw the exact same scenario on the M5 at Birmingham on the way up.
Then the floodlights went out just as Stockport were awarded a penalty (but before they could take it) before it started snowing on an open terrace.
The 5-0 defeat was the icing on the cake. Thankfully the journey home was uneventful.
If I remember rightly, there was a fairly large gathering of the Dorset Doonhammers.

Losing to Maidstone utd away, mickey mouse cup, early 90s?
Are the the only team who have at some time been in the football league, we have 100% losing record , be it only that 1 game?

Does the wheelchair pitch invader at Chesterfield count?
Going on the pitch at Burton ;-)

Car breaking down after midweek trip to see Maidstone V Weymouth and not getting home until early morning.

Sleeping on Temple Meads station after missing the last train back to Dorchester. The game was at Eastville.

Going to another match after learning your intended match was postponed when you were on the way (Windsor) or had arrived (Burnley).

Borrowing a tenner off Harry Redknapp at Exeter after realising I’d left tickets any money at home.

I was there, unfortunately his parents left early to catch the ferry back to the IOW and missed it.

It was the only match my son and I missed that year. I won a raffle at our golf club for a week's stay in a members apartment on Las Ramblas GC in Spain!

Jeff "who's yer daddy" Mostyn in the North Stand
: )
"Who's the winker in the blue?"
"You're the winkers in the blue"
Reading away : )
"We want our fatty back" and Dango's winner at Spurs : )
Prolonged exaggerated pirate noises last night
: )

;