The Josh King Game

Whilst King handled the situation with us poorly at the end, we also held up a dream move for him back to Old Trafford.

I don’t think we should forget the impact he had, without Josh King we certainly don’t get 5 years in the prem.

Look at the profile and promise of other strikers that couldn’t displace him, Defoe, Mousset, Murray and Solanke were miles behind King during the glory years!

I hope he can find some kind of form again, ideally abroad and not against us!!

Agree that he was generally very good for us, and that we (powers that be at AFCB) and King and his agent handled things very badly all around. He then by all accounts worked hard in training at Everton but was never picked to start, so could be regarded as unlucky there. Then this season pretty poor form. Sometimes you just have to be resilient, though through the disappointments and it seems as though King lacks this. I think a move abroad could also be good for him.

Whilst King handled the situation with us poorly at the end, we also held up a dream move for him back to Old Trafford.

I don’t think we should forget the impact he had, without Josh King we certainly don’t get 5 years in the prem.

Look at the profile and promise of other strikers that couldn’t displace him, Defoe, Mousset, Murray and Solanke were miles behind King during the glory years!

I hope he can find some kind of form again, ideally abroad and not against us!!

sounded like Eddie didn’t want to block king’s dream move but Man Utd set a ridiculous quick deadline leaving us no time toget in a replacement. Wouldn’t be surprised if we had let him to go if Man Utd have given us more time to find a replacement

Seems Watford are losing quite a few players

Agyakwa, Derek Emmanuel Adjei
Baptiste, Dante Astor Kareem
Chikukwa, Jimiel Takunda
Conteh, Kamil Amadu
Crichlow, Kane Sinclair
Foster, Ben
Gray, Andre Anthony
Hutchinson, Dominic Charles
Langston, George James Barbosa
Lisbie, Kyrece Joshua
Lisbie, Kyrelle Jeremiah
McClean Cassidy, Ryan Michael
Nkoulou Ndoubena, Nicolas Julio
O'Brien, Joshua Manfred
Parkes, Adam Darren
Phillips, Daniel Shaquille Jabari
Pochettino Grippaldi, Maurizio
https://www.premierleague.com/news/2637596

From Villa ..

He wasn’t in favour so much at times but not sure if that was down to injury and the formation Villa play ?

Yes from Villa but Southampton have asked to be kept informed so are interested in re-signing Ings I guess.

Maybe Gerrard only wants former successful Liverpool players in his squad.

I can 100 percent see King rocking up at Forest,they will be desperate for a proven EPL striker ,and he can join the rest of the Bournemouth cast offs who reside there.

;