The message from Vital Admin at the top of the page

We aren't, but we want to remain that way. Obviously these are troubling times for all businesses. Also, did want the post to make it clear how much we appreciate our members, always have but we don't post all the time obviously.

It's an attempt at humour. Feckin grow up.
Ban me if you like, but the UK needs a bit of a smile right now.

And best of all, as I now broadcast on the internet, I can smash your **************** back to pre internet days.

Joke again by the way.

Turned off adblocker and couldn't use the site. The main page gives me about 6 posts to see, not to mention loading times and things jumping around the page.

There's, for me, 3 main parts where there's ads.
Part 1: Top of the page. This is far too big, however at least when I scroll down it stays at the top.
Part 2: Along the side. This actually doesn't bother me, there isn't anything there, so sure put some ads there
Part 3: At the bottom. Once again, too big. Doesn't disappear.

Make your ads more user friendly and I'll happily disable adblocker on this site.

Otherwise, I either don't use the site or have adblocker on.

Just a thought. Have Vitals ever considered including a Patreon or Paypal Tip Jar style thing on the site?

That way those that want to use an ad blocker guilt free could still make a contribution.

Turned off Adblock and the adverts are pretty awful but on my PC the site is still usable.
If it cost £10 a year I'm sure most people would be happy to pay to remove the ads?

;