The Never Ending Jukebox Track Three

Total clean up at the Brit’s by Raye
Well deserved too, My 21st Century Blues is excellent.
Stuff like Ice Cream Man are just so raw and powerful.

Happened across this rocking version of one of my favourite songs. Even if you don't especially like the band or the song, you have to admire the guitar work of Jeff "Skunk" Baxter.

Ever wondered who Harry Shearer based the fictional Derek Smalls on in the film, Spinal Tap? Maybe it was Jeff Baxter.

Last edited:
New from Slash feat. Brian Johnson and Steven Tyler. Sounding good.

From Slash:
I'm excited to announce my new album 'Orgy Of The Damned' made up of some of my favorite blues classics recorded with some of my favorite artists, will be released on May 17th.

"Killing Floor", a cover of Howlin' Wolf's iconic song done with my good friend Brian Johnson, is out now.

From Slash:
I'm excited to announce my new album 'Orgy Of The Damned' made up of some of my favorite blues classics recorded with some of my favorite artists, will be released on May 17th.

"Killing Floor", a cover of Howlin' Wolf's iconic song done with my good friend Brian Johnson, is out now.

Like that a lot

It's Saturday morning and I'm up ,really looking forward to the football later and this has just come on the radio.

another KGB Dean Court track that reminds me of being young again. and just how great it is to being looking forward to a 3 pm kick off against a team we should batter.

Now where's me DMs?

Last edited:
It's Saturday morning and I'm up ,really looking forward to the football later and this has just come on the radio.

another KGB Dean Court track that reminds me of being young again. and just how great it is to being looking forard to a 3 pm kick offagainst a team we should batter.

Now where's me DMs?

Wonderful. I recall being at school the day after seeing 'This Town.....' on TOTP. In those days something new and different was a huge topic of conversation. This performance was up there with Virginia Plain for impact.
I saw the Kimono My House tour at the winter gardens.

Saw them support Beck at the BIC a few years ago, wrecked by the **************** sound.

But their first album became my favourite. Weird. Strange. Compelling.

Their set at Glastonbury Park Stage last year (on telly) was magnificent. Truly wonderful.

From Slash:

Track list is out with all the duets. Could be some good stuff.

Orgy of the Damned Tracklist:
01. The Pusher (feat. Chris Robinson)
02. Crossroads (feat. Gary Clark Jr.)
03. Hoochie Coochie Man (feat. Billy Gibbons)
04. Oh Well (feat. Chris Stapleton)
05. Key To The Highway (feat. Dorothy)
06. Awful Dream (feat. Iggy Pop)
07. Born Under A Bad Sign (feat. Paul Rodgers)
08. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (feat. Demi Lovato)
09. Killing Floor (feat. Brian Johnson)
10. Living For The City (feat. Tash Neal)
11. Stormy Day (feat. Beth Hart)
12. Metal Chestnut

Wife discovered this one. Bobby Bazini, from a town in Quebec north of Montreal. Been around for quite a while, just got on my radar. Puts me in mind of Paolo Nutini.

Probably my favourite 10cc track. I went to see Graham Gouldman's 10cc on Thursday at the pavilion. They were really very good. They did this. I saw 10cc on the Original Soundtrack and How Dare You tours.

;