The Never Ending Jukebox, track two.

Evening all.

Heard this on the radio today.

Another one from a less complicated time that should be played more often.

Linda Lewis, great voice, such a change from auto-tuned to death, warbling non-entities that are only enabled by electrickery.

Had the good fortune to witness her live from stage-side and meet her. The best thing to come out of West Ham until our 4-3 win at Upton Park.

A few weeks back I mentioned that I would post some Linda Ronstadt, and then summarily forgot.

She was at the nexus of the 70's, worked with Henley and Frey before they formed the Eagles, and became one of the biggest acts of her time.

Her story is one of many facets, if you get to see her CNN documentary it is well worth it. I picked two videos out of hundreds. The second one shows off her talent singing Mexican folk songs as a tribute to her father. If you are really interested, look up her work in Pirates of Penzance and her country videos with Emmy Lou Harris and Dolly Parton.

Parkinson's has taken away that wonderful voice, but she has a body of work that we will always enjoy.

It's been a while since I looked in on a couple of indie bands that I listened to in the past. Both released new music in 2019.

;