The Never Ending Jukebox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see this lot tonight in Southampton (Turner Sims Theatre). This is a great track from their new album, played live - Dinosaur with 'Shine Your Light' (takes a minute or two to really kick in).

I think it was posted earlier. Where's Rich with the spreadsheet of all posted entries on this thread?

Rich has been unwelll ... and will shortly be even more unwell. Therefore there's no chance of me doing a spreadsheet or database of the songs... Ken will have to find some other poor, but not poorly, soul.

Going to see this lot tonight in Southampton (Turner Sims Theatre). This is a great track from their new album, played live - Dinosaur with 'Shine Your Light' (takes a minute or two to really kick in).

Made me think of this guy, who I haven't played in many years. Have fun tonite, nothing beats live music.

Would be a true labour of love.

Yeah, but not got the time, energy or desire, at this moment in life, to take on something I may not complete (particularly as this thread is 'never ending').

If you're so keen Toronto John, do it yourself! Nothing like taking on a challenge you're interested in and enthusiastic about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

;