The new England kit

Because the St George Cross is considered racist....in certain circles. We'll be changing the name of our country soon because apparently anyone who is white English is also racist , don'cha know

HAHAHA no its not you idiot. My god you guys like to invent an issue that doesnt exist and then get REALLY angry about.

Save your energy for next weekend when Cadburys will be deleting the word Easter from the Chocolate Jesus eggs..

I think it’s disgraceful the way some people desecrate the England flag. It should never be tampered with.

Attachments

• IMG_7014.jpeg
    IMG_7014.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 28
I don’t get all these unnecessary ‘extra touches’ on kits.

Bit like the red ‘AFCB’ on the back of our otherwise fabulous yellow & blue shirt.

I don’t get all these unnecessary ‘extra touches’ on kits.

Bit like the red ‘AFCB’ on the back of our otherwise fabulous yellow & blue shirt.

Because otherwise it would simply be a pure white shirt with a 3 lions badge in the front and no one would ever need to buy another one.

Thought you couldn't have political messaging on football kits, isn't why players get booked for taking them off ?

£125 a pop is more of a disgusting issue, and that printed on the price tag.....
That's the reason I'm outraged. What's the manufacturing cost for these? I'm guessing a tenner

;