The new England kit

There is nothing wrong with having the Union Jack as well as the St George Flag at England games...we are part of Great Britain !

Neither is it wrong at Scotland , Wales and NI games....the Union Jack Flag is theirs too !

It's Ok for us to feel entitled to win the WC because of Who we are / Our history..
The Welsh have the best flag in the world and their country is not represented on the union jack. Good luck getting them to fly it.

That wasn't an offence to you Rob, I think you are very sound and normal of mind regardless of your physical ability so I don't why you get offended by it as you have the same eyes as I do.
What constitutes "of sound and normal mind" exactly? Someone who doesn't have a learning disability? Is it ok, then, to use that word to refer to someone who does?

I don’t know about that. A dragon? I think Nepal flag is up there with the best
Nepal. Good flag, nice shape but pales compared to the dragon. Best flag in the world, best national anthem in the world, winds up pathetic nationalist racists. There are no arguments against these facts.

Nepal. Good flag, nice shape but pales compared to the dragon. Best flag in the world, best national anthem in the world, winds up pathetic nationalist racists. There are no arguments against these facts.
This has to be a parody or sarcasm or something ?
Could there possibly be any more of a non entity of a country .. 99% of the world would not even be able to point to it on a map .

The Welsh have the best flag in the world and their country is not represented on the union jack. Good luck getting them to fly it.

The Welsh flag is definitely not better than the union flag and it isn't that difficult to find examples of Welsh people flying it.

IMG_20240324_173205.jpg

You'd have to be a child to think the Welsh flag is any good. It's not even a decent looking dragon.

Design wise the union flag is the best by a distance and that's not me being patriotic, it's just an iconic design. It's true about the anthem though, Wales wipes the floor with GSTK which is the worst one possibly joint bottom with the American one.

Did I hurt your feelings, what are you going to do about it?
No, I'm simply inviting those of you lamenting the decline our society to er perhaps lead by example. You know, civility and politeness and all that, quintessential British traits, yeh?

As for what am I going to do about it? All I can do really, which is countless laps of Iford Roundabout in a Nissan Altima whilst you stand in the middle and scream at me bare-shirted.

;