The new England kit

You'd have to be a child to think the Welsh flag is any good. It's not even a decent looking dragon.

Design wise the union flag is the best by a distance and that's not me being patriotic, it's just an iconic design. It's true about the anthem though, Wales wipes the floor with GSTK which is the worst one possibly joint bottom with the American one.
Yeah, only through proliferation. Wonder how that happened?

I guess this shirt motif addition is for LGBT and a England player will 'come out' soon...maybe 3 or 4 across the squad.
OK really..get it sorted and out of the way...and then they can get on with trying to win us a trophy..

We have to accept it's a multi-- cultural, multigender World now and most of us are making an effort to embrace this.
But I think it's wrong to interfere with a Nations representative colours on flags or sports kits !

No, I'm simply inviting those of you lamenting the decline our society to er perhaps lead by example. You know, civility and politeness and all that, quintessential British traits, yeh?

As for what am I going to do about it? All I can do really, which is countless laps of Iford Roundabout in a Nissan Altima whilst you stand in the middle and scream at me bare-shirted.
You're quite the poet I'll give you that.
Can you imagine my disappointment when I said that and not one soul answered my bat signal?

Not really mate, none of them would get anywhere near the England set-up. That's why they chose to represent Wales.
I think that's what I meant ?.....albeit sarcastically....mind I'm not sure they are all that far behind some of the England players on show last night ....especially Brooks !

Home and away knock off kit already available in Thailand! Awful collar on the home kit. First time ever I have seen an AFCB copy! Not bad at all. Wonder what Jim F's team think about that?

I'm not sure what 'Team GB' is....Olympics ?

Anyway that's a snowflake, sh*tty and effette kit for representing Britain...it's just not on Batman..
....the glorious 'Union Jack' is the flag of the countries / provinces of this Island...people fought for that 'esteemed cloth of victors'...brave ancestors of us all.

In their name...ban this soppy, infidelic, intrusive b@stard !

Meanwhile in Germany.

German football fans were already angry about the "unpatriotic" move of ditching Adidas for Nike in their next kit deal:

;