The Newcastle Takeover

I don't know why. He spent most of his last season playing like a man who wasn't worried about relegation because he had already sorted out his next move. I can't help thinking that EHs over reliance on him soured the situation with King too.
They didnt take their chances and paid the price .need a centre forward asap with wilson out.gooing up there for watford game next Saturday.

I don't know why these managers allow these interviewers to pin them down within a short period after a match has finished and then they trot out the most ridiculous defensive crap...they should tell them to Foxtrot Oscar until the next day when they've had time to construct something worth listening to...Eddie is particularly bad in this respect...and the time to get clever is at half- time in the dressing room !
Oh how I wince and cringe at some of the stuff Conte,Tuchel and Arteta splutter too !

Pulis and Holloway were a joy to hear...as were Ferguson, Redknapp and Clough.

They didnt take their chances and paid the price .need a centre forward asap with wilson out.gooing up there for watford game next Saturday.
Pop in via the Cancer ward at the hospital on your way up, drop them off the 100 quid. YOU STILL HAVENT PAID MAGGOT.

I don’t think he’s going to pay it mate.
Well Waz, that is a huge disappointment if true, and unfortunately I agree, he wont ever pay it.

It was for Charity, and everyone on this forum has been affected by it over the years, with either battling it, or losing someone to it, or working in hospice caring for people with Cancer.

If it wasn't a charity bet then I wouldn't really care, but the Tindall loving Istabraq has defended him to the hilt time and time again, but not when it really counted.

Certainly not man enough to put his money where his mouth is, and told everyone he's off up to the Newcastle game next week when we have a game on ourselves.

Certainly has shown his true colours, for me anyway.

istabraq@maggot.com

Sky

Breaking news - Newcastle desperate for a striker

Newcastle are desperately trying to sign a striker before Saturday's relegation crunch at home to Watford.

Callum Wilson will be missing for at least two months with a calf injury picked up in the previous match against Manchester United.

The St James' Park club are interested in the likes of Dominic Solanke, Patrick Schick, Chris Wood, Divock Origi and Sardar Azmoun.

Bizarre ?
... you want some Bizarre bizarre..

The Worlds Richest Club .. Newcastle..on Saturday had Ryan Fraser lined up in a Defensive Wall ..at a Cambridge free kick.. Ryan Fraser !
The Worlds Richest Club ....

This is the 1st window since Howe took over - January too, so not as easy to pickup quality players, certainly not world class players. Plus factoring in Newcastles current position...

Not sure who you're expecting them to sign, but I doubt players like Neymar, Messi, Mbappe are going to join in the next couple of weeks.

I very much doubt Fraser will be a regular starter this time next year.

It will be an ongoing process of 'upgrading' the squad. They won;t be able to attract the very best until the clubs profile increases, regardless of their apparent riches.

Plenty of quality English players too, who'd get into most elite club teams around Europe.

Trippier is a very good signing for them, all things considered. Probably up there in the top 20 right backs in the world.

This is the 1st window since Howe took over - January too, so not as easy to pickup quality players, certainly not world class players. Plus factoring in Newcastles current position...

Not sure who you're expecting them to sign, but I doubt players like Neymar, Messi, Mbappe are going to join in the next couple of weeks.

It will be an ongoing process of 'upgrading' the squad. They won;t be able to attract the very best until the clubs profile increases, regardless of their apparent riches.

Plenty of quality English players too, who'd get into most elite club teams around Europe.

Trippier is a very good signing for them, all things considered. Probably up there in the top 20 right backs in the world.

All very True.. as true as my sense of humour on this Monday morning going down like a lead fart ! :(

I think he was referring to the irony of a club like Newcastle having to use a short **************** like Fraser in a defensive wall.

SSN

Newcastle hold Ekitike talks

Newcastle United have held positive talks with Stade Reims over the signing of Hugo Ekitike.

A formal bid is expected to go in.

A potential deal could be worth close to £30m.

;