The right back situation

Neil is certainly not shy of taking (labouring...) moral high ground to win a battle ;)

It is an offensive word (to many) but afaik it wasn't used repeatedly.

Not end of world imo, and imo is just being laboured/repeatedly brought up to win the battle/get people on side against person arguing with.

To be blunt. It was said once. And not aimed at someone with that disability or similar. Get over it and don't be so precious.

I wasn't offended, I was pointing out his tendency to try and gain the moral high ground to win an internet battle even if it involves regurgitating and offensive stuff when there's no need. It appears you agree with me.

As ever, the subsequent back and forth is all down to me, despite me not bothering to reply to his last point as I'd made mine. Such is life.

To be blunt. It was said once. And not aimed at someone with that disability or similar. Get over it and don't be so precious.
I totally disagree with you fwiw. As with the n word and other such unforgivable insults just being able to call someone it reveals much about the person saying it. It wouldn’t be in my lexicon, or yours or any reasonable persons. I don’t need to get over it.

I totally disagree with you fwiw. As with the n word and other such unforgivable insults just being able to call someone it reveals much about the person saying it. It wouldn’t be in my lexicon, or yours or any reasonable persons. I don’t need to get over it.
I agree with you, there are certain words that are not in most peoples vocabulary.
Those who use them reflect their personality, however much we are disappointed when we lose, to resort to that!

I do agree somewhat.

But... we all have foliables, imperfections. (Obviously limits, and that's where things get 'interesting' I guess... IE I doubt many would be stoic if something happened to their kids at the hands of a lunatic).

My view is what was tge intent behind it. I really don't think waz meant it in hurtful way at all. He's clearly passionate abd fires from hip...gets emotional... during games. Ignorant, crass... probably.as I'm sure we've all been on one occasion in our lives.

But have yiu never done something that may have rubbed people up wrong way, when drunk or whatever? Fair play if you haven't.

I've had an instance on night out, when stuff escalated with bouncers (cage,/zoo as known back then). felt ashamed of behaviour next day and went back next week, apologised. does that make me bad person for that one instance where i felt antagonised and snapped? never did anything like that again when going to clubs for good decade or so after. And it wasn't anything violent as such, in case wondering ;)
By logic I'm detecting. I should never have been allowed to set foot In a club again after that.

doesn't warrant being wheeled out over abd over as a stick to beat him with imo.

I (we...) know exactky why you do it though ;) (sorry for making assumptions, as know you hate it, but as this tirade continues....).

Last edited:
I do agree somewhat.

But... we all have foliables, imperfections. (Obviously limits, and that's where things get 'interesting' I guess... IE I doubt many would be stoic if something happened to their kids at the hands of a lunatic).

My view is what was tge intent behind it. I really don't think waz meant it in hurtful way at all. He's clearly passionate abd fires from hip...gets emotional... during games. Ignorant, crass... probably.as I'm sure we've all been on one occasion in our lives.

But have yiu never done something that may have rubbed people up wrong way, when drunk or whatever? Fair play if you haven't.

I've had an instance on night out, when stuff escalated with bouncers (cage,/zoo as known back then). felt ashamed of behaviour next day and went back next week, apologised. does that make me bad person for that one instance where i felt antagonised and snapped? never did anything like that again when going to clubs for good decade or so after. And it wasn't anything violent as such, in case wondering ;)
By logic I'm detecting. I should never have been allowed to set foot In a club again after that.

doesn't warrant being wheeled out over abd over as a stick to beat him with imo.

I (we...) know exactky why you do it though ;) (sorry for making assumptions, as know you hate it, but as this tirade continues....).
Look I totally get people say things they might regret. There’s certain language I don’t understand though if it’s in your lexicon you’re not a nice person.

Let’s assume that can also fit into things people are allowed to regret for arguments sake. I think if a person then starts calling out other people for not backing players when clearly they have done so in a far worse manner they need picking up on this. The answer is for them not to call others out. Else they are going to hear over and over again how hypocritical they are.

I do agree somewhat.

He wasn’t fighting anyone when he wrote that. He had time to consider his choice of words.

hope you've laminated that signed jack wheelchair photo of yours
must have taken a right hammering, poor thing
You’ve lost me there soz….might as well have written that in Spanish (not that you would dishonour your capital less keyboard with a nasty foreign language of course)

You’ve lost me there soz….might as well have written that in Spanish (not that you would dishonour your capital less keyboard with a nasty foreign language of course)

never mind humpty, it was a long shot tbf
i'll let you get on with your donkey beating or whatever iberian past-time you enjoy these days

;