The wee turd.

Of all the places in the whole world I ever went to ( just about everywhere)'Scotland comes in at No 1! In Scotland ..a spade is a spade..they either like you or they don't... but you will be told! A good time is never far away. Just don't boast about England and you will have a great time. 95% of the people are friendly and hospitable!

I've had a great 4 days in scotland, what an amazing place. if u've never been to the highlands.... try it

Love visiting Scotland, it is one hell of a drive though.

Was going to go to Northumberland for two weeks back in June, but had to postpone it as the journey at that time was too long and that’s not far from the borders of Scotland.

Went to the Highlands years ago and a friend of my mother-in-law had her own guest house in a place called Nethy Bridge, not far from the Cairngorms. Did you go there and see the Reindeer?

If you go again, another nice area is Dumfries and Galloway.

good flights from bristol to inverness, easyjet - very cheap if boooked in advance

Love visiting Scotland, it is one hell of a drive though.

Was going to go to Northumberland for two weeks back in June, but had to postpone it as the journey at that time was too long and that’s not far from the borders of Scotland.

Went to the Highlands years ago and a friend of my mother-in-law had her own guest house in a place called Nethy Bridge, not far from the Cairngorms. Did you go there and see the Reindeer?

If you go again, another nice area is Dumfries and Galloway.

Nice scenery from the M74 when we drove up to my mates place in Linlithgow on Bank Holiday.

Love the scenery - but if anyone hasn't done it before, Edinburgh in August is a must when the Fringe is on. Do avoid Saturdays if you don't like it too busy though!

Nice scenery from the M74 when we drove up to my mates place in Linlithgow on Bank Holiday.

Love the scenery - but if anyone hasn't done it before, Edinburgh in August is a must when the Fringe is on. Do avoid Saturdays if you don't like it too busy though!

These days, I live 5 miles outside of Linlithgow! Easy to spot my boy and I... we're the ones in our Cherries shirts!

Best move I ever made. Great scenery and general banter... even got through the WC unscathed.

Shame he was played at RB, as far as I'm concerned he's their best attacker, and it's an absolute waste to play him as a defender.

Like when he played there for us, take him out of his wing position and we lost something up front, be interesting if that made a big difference to our results.

;