The wee turd.

The hand driers get the plaque surely. They're full of hot air, massively intermittent, hardly ever working, and yet famous because it unacceptably noteworthy when it does the job expected of it

Well, that's the latest from the rumour mill, and incrediblly, the report says he's still demanding his £100k a week...!

Weirdly, there's a part of me that wants this to happen, rather than see him go to Fulham, Palace or WBA, all clubs that I quite like.

That's almost exactly something I was going to post ...so I'll just add that the pressure on him to give 100% there might see him burn out...

it's not too far fetched that he achieves his £100K goal (if that is in fact his goal?). It would just need to be structured like we structured the Defoe deal. A fat signing on fee with reduced wages. You get to keep within a theoretical wage limit (say £60K) and you throw the lad a few million up front which averages out at another £40K a week over a 3 or 4 year period.

Leeds though..... It's a shame how it all ended but it would have been worth it had he ended up at a "top" club. WBA, Fulham, Palace... none of that makes sense. A Leeds or a Newcastle probably makes more sense because of the crowd size, fanatacism and all. Ryan gambled and it's hard to say that he won.

it's not too far fetched that he achieves his £100K goal (if that is in fact his goal?). It would just need to be structured like we structured the Defoe deal. A fat signing on fee with reduced wages. You get to keep within a theoretical wage limit (say £60K) and you throw the lad a few million up front which averages out at another £40K a week over a 3 or 4 year period.

Leeds though..... It's a shame how it all ended but it would have been worth it had he ended up at a "top" club. WBA, Fulham, Palace... none of that makes sense. A Leeds or a Newcastle probably makes more sense because of the crowd size, fanatacism and all. Ryan gambled and it's hard to say that he won.

Bit like Callum maybe, he believed his own publicity. He was never going to be be a Champions League level player, no matter how many times his agent whispered in his ear.

I agree, on a free it isn't the end of the world.

Spread over a 4 year contract, it would basically be like buying him for £10m and £50k pw which let's be honest, is a bargain.

Given those that he’s linked to, its not beyond the realms of possibility that in 9 months time we could be swapping divisions with Ryan and his new club....

;