The wee turd.

how did people argue before internet copying & pasting? just make stuff up? lie? not argue?

Got drunk down the pub, talked bollix to each other, next day, would politely enquire of one's adversary, '..I say, awfully soz if I was a tad rude last night...'

In other news the number of Boscombe supporters claiming to be one of the 86, away to Bury for a midweek, winter game, has now surpassed 500.

Brian - don't you think that some of that info is a bit too private for a public forum?

Yep ..I could easily agree with that notion....but occasionally we have our feathers ruffled by something or other..and its difficult not to rip into a response..then it all spills out, partly emotional...with perhaps unecessary add - ons.
Something for me, and a few others, to consider and try to limit.

So apparently we've misjudged the wee Scottish deserter and his behaviour was all down to Covid. No mention of course about the previous period where he admitted he hadn't played for us for about 6 months which probably cost us...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...s/ryan-fraser-howe-fallout-newcastle-22080531

Come on lads, can't you see he's really hurt...

"I wanted to help the team and I didn't want them to go down. I felt if I played - without sounding big headed or big-time - because I'm very honest, I hope people think that, I'd like to think I'd have kept them up. That hurts even more."

That poor guy, the pain of it all must be horrible.

It's desperate stuff. I'm usually fairly sanguine about players who have moved on, but in this specific instance, albeit in very rare circumstances, I refuse to accept that if he had made himself available for the nine games at the end of our relgation season (and made the effort he admitted he hadn't earlier in the season) we wouldn't have got the point we needed to stay up.

All this time, he was no doubt handsomely paid under his contract and then moved on a highly remunerative free transfer. Meanwhile, relegation cost some people at the club their jobs. He cannot gloss over this and pretend it's OK.

It's desperate stuff. I'm usually fairly sanguine about players who have moved on, but in this specific instance, albeit in very rare circumstances, I refuse to accept that if he had made himself available for the nine games at the end of our relgation season (and made the effort he admitted he hadn't earlier in the season) we wouldn't have got the point we needed to stay up.

All this time, he was no doubt handsomely paid under his contract and then moved on a highly remunerative free transfer. Meanwhile, relegation cost some people at the club their jobs. He cannot gloss over this and pretend it's OK.

It’s the generally being a bad influence around the place and admitted to not being committed whilst under contract which was the bigger problem than the contract situation after the covid restart.

Howe had to try and pick anyone but him when he could, but still had to call upon him in the hopes he had some professional pride. Which he had none and appears to continue to have none.

I'm fairly indifferent to his decision to leave when his contract ended, but will never forgive a player that doesn't bother to try for months. If Danjuma had been fit he'd have been out of the starting XI.

Chelsea away, the wee rat suddenly realised just before half time he wasn't chasing anything and suddenly woke up and joined in.

Perhaps his agent was in the stand and told him his dream move wouldn't happen if he didn't at least pretend to care!

....I can't see that he will get much forgiveness from the fans, as when we needed every man to be focussed on battling to keep us in The PL he went 'missing'...Howe should have banished him to the development squad (like Parker seems to have done more unfairly with Steve Cook!)..however I think Fraser's situation caused some problems in the squad in general...I still can't believe that we went down, but the games immediately after lockdown were lifeless performances and got us ultimately relegated..

I for one hope that RF ends up in the wilderness...

We're talking about Ryan Fraser, not Mo Salah. He had one really good season. Relegation was not down to him, but to a complete lack of consistency in results from the team. He is still a complete sh1t though and don't think the toon will be building a team around him.

I actually don't think EH will dwell too long or heavily on his history with Fraser..
The severity of Newcastle's situation, locked with Norwich at the bottom and a tough fixture list just before Xmas means he can't afford too much hassle with any player.
EH will just focus on being totally ruthless with the whole team and training as one issue.
..When it all settles he assesses Frasers contribution...then sorts anything that needs sorting.

;