The wee turd.

Fraser so easily could have been equal top in the PL with assists if Wilson had put away Fraser’s pin point pass.

Was it a miss or a good save by Schmeichel?
From where I was stood, the keeper had to guess where Wilson's volley would go and dive accordingly. Wilson couldn't direct it into a corner, it was at a good height for the keeper, so Wilson gave the keeper a good chance of saving if his guess was correct. The keeper did guess correctly.
More a miss than a save for me. If it's into a corner, or lower/higher, it's un-savable.

We need goals......no assist column in the tables!

Frasers speed, confidence, guile and 'overall' contribution to the team are what matters....not a compilation of his stats or in a ' competition of such!

We need goals......no assist column in the tables!

Frasers speed, confidence, guile and 'overall' contribution to the team are what matters....not a compilation of his stats or in a ' competition of such!

Without assists you will get less goals.

Scored 42 goals by our players and 32 assists.

Last edited:
People vastly overestimate how many times crosses are actually completed. It’s why crowds always groan at apparent poor crosses - they probably expect about 75% accuracy.

Ryan’s crossing accuracy this season is 27%. Sounds rubbish doesn’t it. I did a quick comparison with a few other players:-

Ritchie 24%
De Bruyne 24%
Robertson 13%
Gray 8%

If you were a top club, you’d be crazy not to look at someone who can deliver with that accuracy. Bearing in mind at a better team, you are likely to have better movement ahead of you and be in more advanced positions yourself, the accuracy would likely increase.

Fraser looked a class above on Saturday with nobody making the right runs. He was visibly frustrated with movements and others shortcomings after he'd done something well.

I fancy Arsenal to be dark horses next season. They pulled us apart with their movement and you can see that they are streets ahead of where they've been in years. Very strong at home too.

6 goals & 10 assists this season is no joke, especially when he's supplying Wilson who had the most missed chances in the whole league the last time I looked.
Seems to still be improving a lot to me aswell, especially his crossing with his left foot.

If anyone thinks Arsenal would buy a player from Boscombe...Christ... you'd need your bumps read ! Arsenal ? Arsenal? They just dont do things like that....Fraser is good enough...no sweat.....but their directors would choke on their cigars dipped in cognac if you even mentioned any club smaller than Ipswich at the limits! And their fans would blush in the reflection of their brogues!

If anyone thinks Arsenal would buy a player from Boscombe...Christ... you'd need your bumps read ! Arsenal ? Arsenal? They just dont do things like that....Fraser is good enough...no sweat.....but their directors would choke on their cigars dipped in cognac if you even mentioned any club smaller than Ipswich at the limits! And their fans would blush in the reflection of their brogues!

Not since Vince Bartram anyway :)

They may have to start looking for more home grown players.

;