The wee turd.

Pleased he finally got his dream move. Turns out he was just a limited winger with a bit of pace and a half decent cross after all! Honestly, that insane season he had was the worst thing that could have ever happened to him, it got him believing all of the hype. He was only ever a decent PL squad level player who had one freak season, he was never going to be able to sustain those levels.

If Fraser moves back down here, will there be a return of Docmandu? He appeared and disappeared about the same time as, the soon to be, Wee Scummy Turd : )
Think he still has his house at Canford Cliffs so I’m not surprised he has come to Scummers

If Fraser moves back down here, will there be a return of Docmandu? He appeared and disappeared about the same time as, the soon to be, Wee Scummy Turd : )
I’d quite forgotten about the supposed ‘doc’, another Walter Mitty character who talked nonsense. Given the recent reemergence of another, perhaps we’ll end up with them both :rolleyes:

“So agent Fraser, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to dilly dally over whether or not you are prepared to put in a shift for your new club, knowing that if you do, you’ll probably help them to stay up ( your words not ours ) or whether you prefer to just go through the motions and get them relegated again.
Your decision could determine whether or not AFCB fans view you in a slightly more sympathetic light. This message will self destruct in 30 seconds…..if it can be bothered !”

“So agent Fraser, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to dilly dally over whether or not you are prepared to put in a shift for your new club, knowing that if you do, you’ll probably help them to stay up ( your words not ours ) or whether you prefer to just go through the motions and get them relegated again.
Your decision could determine whether or not AFCB fans view you in a slightly more sympathetic light. This message will self destruct in 30 seconds…..if it can be bothered !”
And to swallow said message right before it self destructs

Three comments from a Saints forum.

I think the Holgate signing is OK. I'm not a big fan of this one because it blocks some our young players and he supposedly has a terrible attitude and is a disruptive influence. It's not the type of signing I would have gone for but I do hope he can prove me wrong.

Maybe we've signed him to make all the deadwood leave ?

"There have been a few reported incidents regarding Ryan Fraser's attitude problems. One incident occurred during a match in 2019, where he was seen arguing with his teammate Callum Wilson and refusing to pass the ball to him. Another incident occurred during a training session, where he reportedly stormed off the pitch after a disagreement with the manager. Additionally, there have been reports of him being difficult to work with and having a bad attitude towards his teammates and coaching staff."

Asking a player to finish the current season is different to getting them to commit to a whole new season in the league below. The Bournemouth fans had already accepted Fraser would be off at the end of the season. With that said, there's no doubt in my mind JWP would have finished the season for us under the same circumstances. He carried on playing for us in the Championship after all.

Fraser spent 6 seasons at Bournemouth. Many of his colleagues would have been there since the league 1 days. There should have been some level of camaraderie as well as appreciation for helping him grow into a Premier League player.

They were in a relegation battle. The fans loved and treated him as one of their own. They were only asking him to complete the season during their hour of need. He should be fully aware that people lose their jobs after a relegation.

Was it necessary to then rub salt into the wounds by stating afterwards that he thought he could have helped keep them up? On balance, I think it's a good loan signing but that is a serious blemish on his character as far as I'm concerned.

;