Thierry Henry

Oh, the media feeding frenzy as journos / tv & radio lovies speak and write glowing articles about the incoming superstar and club chairman.............................meanwhile we now run out to.................

Did you know that tune was written as a military March and is called' Entry of the Gladiators '?

A Sense of Humour Failure / PC gone haywire !
Others have said far worse on here regarding her...in far more seriousness!..That's where I got the vibes from !!!
The term is just a slang for 'a woman...this is Football.. A traditional Mans sanctuary !
What the Hell can you joke about these days?
If Frankie Boyle said it..everyone falls about in hysterics..and he gets paid to do it !
...yes, hide behind the sense of humour failure label. And I'm sure the many women who post on here will be delighted to know they are privileged in being allowed to participate in a "mans sanctuary". What a pathetic, antediluvian individual you are.

I must admit I’ve found the media interest in our appointment, even before Henry was linked, as quite surprising. I know we were Prem for 5 years but I’d have thought last years relegation would have ensured we were no longer of particular interest to the mainstream.

Well if he gets the job none of us know how he will get on.when Eddie was appointed i wasn't expecting anything, I was just glad that he was one of our own and that Quinn was gone.

Fraser says:

"He felt he had to go out on the pitch and be better to show them why he was keeping them out of the team so I thought that was interesting as well because in football a lot of things go on behind the scenes and you don't want people taking your spot."

Which he translated into piss ball around on and off the field until you get what you want for yourself and sod the rest of your team mates.

...yes, hide behind the sense of humour failure label. And I'm sure the many women who post on here will be delighted to know they are privileged in being allowed to participate in a "mans sanctuary". What a pathetic, antediluvian individual you are.
Firstly I'm not aware there are any women who post on this Forum ..are there ?...I'm sure very few..if any! And I've not connected with any in direct personal dialogue.
You really are OTT with this arnt you?

If I cut back on any edgy stuff.. I'm sure the perceived ' next worst ' offender will eventually get hunted down by the PC artists for someone to get at...a natural move by those on high alert I guess.
The amount of 'saints' on this Forum...you'd think they'd be supporting the club up the road. here I go again ..trying to be funny. I can't help it can I?
OK then that's my next move..no 'edgy' stuff..for an infinite period..just to observe the exchanges elsewhere.

;