Thijs Dallinga

January rumour mill has started in earnest.

Don't know much about him, hopefully he plays for the Netherlands this weekend so we can get a good look at him.
Ah so agents have already started linking us to their clients to generate interest in their players for January I see. I know it’s fun to follow rumours, but I wouldn’t go to the bother of watching him purely based on this! We’ll get linked to countless others before the window opens.

Ah so agents have already started linking us to their clients to generate interest in their players for January I see. I know it’s fun to follow rumours, but I wouldn’t go to the bother of watching him purely based on this! We’ll get linked to countless others before the window opens.

It's from TEAMtalk who are mixed reliability and probably in cahoots with agents as you say. It's not in the ridiculous speculation category though, probably about the level we'd be looking at. I do quite enjoy following some of these and seeing where they eventually end up.

Who are you talking to here? Do you think people on here need this explaining? What are you going to tell us next, how to wipe our **************** after taking a ****************?

It's from TEAMtalk who are mixed reliability and probably in cahoots with agents as you say. It's not in the ridiculous speculation category though, probably about the level we'd be looking at. I do quite enjoy following some of these and seeing where they eventually end up.
About as reliable as Football Insider...

Let me guess, your advice is don't believe unless Fabrizio confirms it

;