Thijs Dallinga

I was just wondering if it is safe to wish everyone a Good Morning without having the comment deleted or receiving some form of ban. Seeing that this forum is seemingly turning all 'fluffy' fluffy' and 'wokey' wokey' one is fearful of posting anything at all.
"It was in double physics, April 1953, that Reality and Realism first had a chalkboard duster launched at his head and he hasn't looked back since."

Yeah well that's a fair point you make about not liking code..
...we all have our dislikes... but I think there are limits to how constructive the dialogue can be anyway....with most of us being so steeped in opinions built up over long periods following a club with what are now such wide ranging fortunes...with wide ranging age groups.
The age factor being highly significant.

To be clear I don't expect to change anyone's mind on here. But I think we can all benefit from trying to at least understand (if not agree with) other peoples' perspective. That's what I mean by constructive.

There are always things that different generations can learn from each other.

I was just wondering if it is safe to wish everyone a Good Morning without having the comment deleted or receiving some form of ban. Seeing that this forum is seemingly turning all 'fluffy' fluffy' and 'wokey' wokey' one is fearful of posting anything at all.
Your posts are generally annoying and usually wrong but I've never seen you post anything that should warrant a ban.

By January we could be mid table. Try to be optimistic.
We could may well be, but highly unlikely. One has to put things into perspective. i.e. the only reason we got a result against Newcastle was because they had 9 players missing. It is accepted that we can only play what is in front of of us and the three points were most welcome. But in reality we may well have lost this game if Newcastle were at full strength. The Sheff Utd game will put things into a more truer perspective. If we can get a result there we will then be able to see that we are turning the corner. If we lose it will show that we are still work in progress.

We could may well be, but highly unlikely. One has to put things into perspective. i.e. the only reason we got a result against Newcastle was because they had 9 players missing. It is accepted that we can only play what is in front of of us and the three points were most welcome. But in reality we may well have lost this game if Newcastle were at full strength. The Sheff Utd game will put things into a more truer perspective. If we can get a result there we will then be able to see that we are turning the corner. If we lose it will show that we are still work in progress.
Sheffeild United also have 9 players out injured.

It's probably fair to say we were also without our first choice midfield trio in Billing, Adams and Scott.

;