Thoughts v Coventry

Forgot to say how good the atmosphere was, especially 1st half. Their fans were good but it all drained away after our 3rd. At least they waited until 80 minutes before the full blown fire drill, Huddersfield went on the hour.
Great support from our fans from start to finish. Behind the team and management all the way. Didn't get into the concourse but someone said it was "raucous in the concourse" : )

Forgot to say how good the atmosphere was, especially 1st half. Their fans were good but it all drained away after our 3rd. At least they waited until 80 minutes before the full blown fire drill, Huddersfield went on the hour.
Great support from our fans from start to finish. Behind the team and management all the way. Didn't get into the concourse but someone said it was "raucous in the concourse" : )
Definitely raucous in the concourse!

We went through the whole Cherries back catalogue 2nd half, so rare to able to enjoy a win like that.

I know that we need to demonstrate way more consistency, we aren't promoted yet etc etc, but dropping Billing, and starting Lowe paid off, as did the change in formation first and second half. We haven't conceded since min 12 of the WBA game (that's ~348 mins). Any credit due to Parker or nah?
He started the same formation that worked against Cov at home.

But he switched around to counter Robin's changes. Huge credit to him for staying flexible.

I've said all season that we're better away than at home, and today was a perfect demonstration. I think away regulars have more time for Parkerball generally, but to be fair he made a few tweaks today to go more direct and I absolutely welcome it.

What a glorious away day, one of the best of the season. A few pints in the sunshine by the canal before the game ("your boats too big for you") and then a stroll along the canal to the ground. Excellent atmosphere from the Cherries fans from the outset and throughout. We were lucky in the first half but thought a lot of that was down to Kelly's sloppy passing creating needless pressure. 2nd half we were composed and solid and did exactly what we needed to to see out a huge 3 points.

Superb atmosphere and to come away to a team desperate to win to keep their playoff hopes intact and win is a massive credit to Parker and the team.

We are almost there. Nearly time for old Wazzer to rip up that betting slip.

This sums it up perfectly for me. Just needed Dom to put his hatrick chance away and get served quicker in the pub to make it a perfect 10!

Credit where it was due with the tactical changes. Coventry helped to make the game as well it was really entertaining.

On to Saturday I wonder which team will turn up?

Well home now, great support today, first half probably lucky to be 2 up, difference was clinicalness in front of goal, Coventry just didn't have a 26 goal striker. 2nd half completely dominated, good to see change of formation.
So 2 more games have gone by and we've grown the gap on Forest. Despite doom and gloom looking more likely, 7 points in 5 games is a lot to make up, a lot more difficult than 6 in 7 games how we started the bank holiday.

I quite often partake in a sloe gin with him in The man in the wall.
The Man In The Wall, is a lovely pint. A cask was inadvertently racked up in the 6d Tap recently, usually only available in Wimborne and I suspect I managed half of it, on my tod.

;