Thoughts v Luton

Didn’t think Solanke was 100% today not sure if he was carrying an injury
Cook always tries to do too much sometimes just get rid

At the end we had an attacking side on to recover from 2 down, then playing for a draw. A change was needed to suit the change of mentality.
Others sides seem to feign injury to stop momentum and it is unfortunately effective. We should have had a player go down before the throw in at the end. That would have killed the game.

At the end we had an attacking side on to recover from 2 down, then playing for a draw. A change was needed to suit the change of mentality.
Others sides seem to feign injury to stop momentum and it is unfortunately effective. We should have had a player go down before the throw in at the end. That would have killed the game.
I wouldnt say we switched from recovering from 2 down to playing for a draw, we were not time wasting and trying to move up the pitch but Luton responded well and upped there game. its not always we just stop playing sometimes the opposition restrict us from playing and they gain the edge

We have a system which only produces 10 chances a game - though they may me good chances - if we are playing well. Not many chances to look back on today.

Defence gets penned in and doesn't seem to be able to get the ball clear,

Anthony hasn't played well for a while now - even if Zemura is there to partner with.

We haven't used Stacey's attacking runs to good effect this season. Ethan Laird may be even better going forward, but don't think he is going to improve things defensively on the right.

Christie was totally totally man-marked today. Though he still managed to put in some key moments.

The start of the season that level of chances was enough as the defence was so tight but we are leaking too many chances so ending up with not enough in attack but conceding goals.

the spell after half time saw a more determined direct approach And got us back to 2-2.

For me need to sort the midfield out. Still not right.

From BBC: Scott Parker

"After 2-2, I thought we were right in the ascendancy, I thought we had the momentum with us, but it didn't pan out like that really. At that point the game became quite neutral and then they scored”.

Down to the players not the manager by the sounds of that.

Tbh just bringing more and more players in isn't the answer. Why did we sign Lowe if nor to be back up for dom. We have players who rarely get a game.
We have a lot of players but this doesn’t mean that we have a lot of quality. We have many deep lying midfielders vying for one position but a severe lack of attacking midfielders and strikers. The squad is very unbalanced.

We have a lot of players but this doesn’t mean that we have a lot of quality. We have many deep lying midfielders vying for one position but a severe lack of attacking midfielders and strikers. The squad is very unbalanced.
I disagree, we have a number of attacking midfielders but just they're not played. Strikers yes really only 2 out and out, so an area we could strengthen, but unless we want to spend big what we get

;