Thoughts v Reading

Make you wonder how fit they relly are ?, remember franno making 60 yard runs time after time to get the cross over, smith and richie interlinking, wilson making runs wide and into the corner to collect passes from the back four to start another attact.
Same league same number of games......no excuse...

One substitution changed the balance of the team. Saturday Tuesday is what this league is all about and we ran out of stamina. Leadership missing on the pitch.

No pressure for Saturday then.
I missed the half time entertainment again, but one bloke did manage to drink his pint and go for a piss at the same time during half time, he held his (almost full) pint between his teeth and then multitasked (controlling his pissing with 1 hand and drinking his pint with the other), if only the lads took those sort of risks and were that brave, we would have won tonight.

Hahaha. One of the fimunniest things I've read on here.

That was a turgid watch. Criminal you can take a team of that talent and squash all the creativity out of it. Effectively Solanke, Anthony, Lowe, Marcondes and Billing look like scoring. If you only put two on the pitch we score once and we will almost always concede. It’s why for all his faults Billing has to start when back. Still not getting the love in with Christie, more medicine ball shooting tonight and only contributing hard work again.

We have the harder fixtures to come but not going up saves us the embarrassment of making that 11 point Derby side look like Prime Ajax.

I hate the fact I watch my team in boredom. It’s the worst thing you can do to a home support. I seriously sit thinking of work problems and what I’m going to eat tomorrow… no escape at all. It’s going to be a long wait because Blake is wedded to the bloke but it will be a blessed release when he finally f***s off.

Must admit, don't think I've sat flicking through my phone anyway near as much as I did at a game as I did yesterday.

I watched on the Red button last night Boris Flu

Quite simply that was awful did we think we only had to go One up to win the game.Why did we stop playing I don't get it.

If we somehow manage to get up it will be a very short stay

I can't figure this team out at the moment

I was! Disappointed the Vodafone signal wasn't great, as could prolonged the entertainment by another few mins after the final whistle.

just to prove how mental/thick I am, I've been at a game at DC earlier this season, and checked flashscore on my phone to see if theres a goal coming up I should watch out for!

just to prove how mental/thick I am, I've been at a game at DC earlier this season, and checked flashscore on my phone to see if theres a goal coming up I should watch out for!

Haha funny you mention that actually. I've had moments of confusion at games this season...such as not checking flashscores in case it shows a goal at the game before I see it at the stadium. Need to give me head a wobble

Two goals from shooting outside of the box and one from just inside and wide.....

A cross from one player to two in the box, not three wide to one in the box.....

One player with the confidence and will to drive forward at their central defence...

Players with smiles on their faces.......

We never, never shoot from outside the box.........criminal

The reason being is the standard of shooting. Christie all side foot with no power in the shot. Hardly ever do these players use the instep to shoot. Ince certainly did last night In the net before anyone moved.
The other point noticed recently, no one marks the two opposing players on the edge of the penalty box from corners. Last night the ball was headed out straight to Ince who had time to steady himself and shoot.

The reason being is the standard of shooting. Christie all side foot with no power in the shot. Hardly ever do these players use the instep to shoot. Ince certainly did last night In the net before anyone moved.
The other point noticed recently, no one marks the two opposing players on the edge of the penalty box from corners. Last night the ball was headed out straight to Ince who had time to steady himself and shoot.

Yeah, he had way too much time. Although 9 times out of 10, that chance is sailing into the stand.

Parker was quoted as saying he didn't like one bit of sitting in the stands... One can only hope that what he saw last night gave him a completely different perspective of the game than he normally gets from the technical area... One that has given him plenty more to think about...

Parker was quoted as saying he didn't like one bit of sitting in the stands... One can only hope that what he saw last night gave him a completely different perspective of the game than he normally gets from the technical area... One that has given him plenty more to think about...
That MW was doing my head in. "Stand here, forward a bit, now go back"

Our play has no definite identity…last night n the second half it looked like a drifting ship full of complete strangers as crew!…and captain Kelly?…really needs to get his bearings sorted or else the ship will be left on the rocks!

The substitution killed us ,it was a double whammy,losing our most creative player Cantwell and replacing him with our second most creative player Christie which rendered him ineffective.
Lowe to me is not a winger and should play off Solankes shoulder in a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2,Dembele would have been the better bet.
He wasn't replaced by Christie he was replaced by Lowe.
I agree though with Lowe and Solanke up front in a 4-4-2 but sadly it won't happen with the Freemans catalogue model in charge.

;