Ticket available for tonight’s game .

OLDSKOOL

Fans' Favourite
Morning - due to a last minute change in circumstances I have a spare ticket for tonight if anyone would like it ?
I’m going up on the coach so would have to meet up there or if you can meet near DC before 2o’clock I can give you the ticket then …
PM me if interested.

I would take you up on that but I'm staying home to watch the stream from behind the sofa, pretending I've got one of Palace's "restricted view" tickets

Make sure you get yourself a warm beer at half time and drink it in your garden. Get a stern neighbour to aggressively tell you you're not allowed to smoke and finish up by queueing for five minutes to have a piss in your shed.

I would take you up on that but I'm staying home to watch the stream from behind the sofa, pretending I've got one of Palace's "restricted view" tickets

Memories as a kid sneaking in behind sofa to watch 1984 when it was on TV.

Unfortunately was caught peeping over the sofa and ‘red carded’. :grinning:

Make sure you get yourself a warm beer at half time and drink it in your garden. Get a stern neighbour to aggressively tell you you're not allowed to smoke and finish up by queueing for five minutes to have a piss in your shed.
You also have to buy the beer right by the toilets making sure you are in the correct queue.

;