Ticket office yet again

When I book a ticket for behind the goal I don't expect to end up with a massively obstructed view down in the corner

A along with 15 plus others

Fucking tinpot and an insult

we were near the back with 3 empty seats next to us ....so I could walk right and left to see past the pillar... :grinning:

We were to the left of the goal. The view was awful with posts and the depth of the steps. Saying that surely the club get sent the tickets to allocate and don't know what the view for each is. Luton Town should be sending to club as restricted view

Found the steward directing you at top of stairs useless. Pointed to stand F but forgot to say seats were at far end so everyone had to move to let us by and space was very limited. I am no Slim Jim so sorry to those I had to push past

Thats disgraceful, I would send a photo and a complaint to Luton and the FA/EPL. Can't really blame our TO. Crap ground and the town is not much better.

Thats disgraceful, I would send a photo and a complaint to Luton and the FA/EPL. Can't really blame our TO. Crap ground and the town is not much better.
Agreed, that's on Luton. Shouldn't even be able to sell those as a restricted view.

As an aside the coaches left at 9.30 yesterday and we all acknowledge traffic delays at any time. We were treated to the delights of Fleet Services for an unplanned stop for 30 minutes as we were ahead of schedule.

I wonder where we will stop on trip to Arsenal leaving at 7.30 for a 12.30 kick off?

I don't know how it works but I would think Luton should have made it clear the view from some seats wasn't much. It's an old ground belonging to a club waiting for their new stadium and until recently playing in the FL. They were non league a decade or so ago : )

The Good Lady had a big blue stanchion in front of her, about 2 feet away. There was no designated seat for me, luckily the one the other side of the barrier was free : )
Believe it or not it was a better experience than last time we went. It's all part of the away day with A.F.C.B : )

My main gripe with Luton would be where they made the Riverside Rocket park. The Bluebirds and private hire minibuses were parked in the road outside the away stand. The Rocket was instructed to park in a school playground round the corner and a road away. Came out the ground to see all our coaches and minibuses parked in the road and the way we came in barricaded. So even further to trundle. Why did Luton send the designated disabled transport furthest away? (one thought is, very few clubs run a thing like the Riverside Rocket and they aren't prepared for it)
: )

This isn't a pop at those that paid full whack for a third rate seat. To me it smacks of a club trying to maximize income anyway they can. We are only visitors there once a season, they don't have to worry about whether any of us return. If they stay up, we'll still sell our allocation : )

;