Ticket Office

hba1

Fans' Favourite
Back in time we used to queue in all weathers for tickets for say "big" games the queue stretching from the ticket office windows back around the North Stand. Over time the facility of ordering tickets from within the shop developed. Indeed they let the queues in to wait in the shop until the desks opened at 10. Worked well all round with no disruption to any shop only customers.

Today there were printed leaflets available advising us that the "within shop collection and queuing " facility is being withdrawn and in future all tickets will be issued from the ticket office windows. No doubt a very good "internal" reason but a backwards step customer service wise for those of us who prefer ordering our tickets in person which includes being able to hear the conversation not always possible out in the open air. No doubt the master plan is to force everyone on line to pay Blake's blood money £3 levy.

Who decided the change? Was it the phantom head of tickets nobody has seen, Liz Finney's replacement who seems anti fan in everything he does, Jim 'll fix it or even Blake himself. Whoever please think again and think of the fans "it ain't broke so why mend it" it is dry and warm in the shop queuing in the wind and rain isn't a lot of fun.

Back in time we used to queue in all weathers for tickets for say "big" games the queue stretching from the ticket office windows back around the North Stand. Over time the facility of ordering tickets from within the shop developed. Indeed they let the queues in to wait in the shop until the desks opened at 10. Worked well all round with no disruption to any shop only customers.

Today there were printed leaflets available advising us that the "within shop collection and queuing " facility is being withdrawn and in future all tickets will be issued from the ticket office windows. No doubt a very good "internal" reason but a backwards step customer service wise for those of us who prefer ordering our tickets in person which includes being able to hear the conversation not always possible out in the open air. No doubt the master plan is to force everyone on line to pay Blake's blood money £3 levy.

Who decided the change? Was it the phantom head of tickets nobody has seen, Liz Finney's replacement who seems anti fan in everything he does, Jim 'll fix it or even Blake himself. Whoever please think again and think of the fans "it ain't broke so why mend it" it is dry and warm in the shop queuing in the wind and rain isn't a lot of fun.
You would have thought they would like people in the shop, might encourage them to buy over priced stuff.

The same way that everyone else does, by getting off their **************** and getting organised.
Great! So the next time I nip down to the ticket office. I simply say I wish to purchase a ticket for the next home game please. The reply will obviously be - No problem sir, where would you like to sit.

I didn't realise it was that simple. Thank you for the info.

Last edited:
Great! So the next time I nip down to the ticket office. I simply say I wish to purchase a ticket for the next home please. The reply will obviously be - No problem sir, where would you like to sit.

not sure if they sell homes

Great! So the next time I nip down to the ticket office. I simply say I wish to purchase a ticket for the next home please. The reply will obviously be - No problem sir, where would you like to sit.

How about you look up how to get a home point, it ain't that hard.

;