Ticket / tickets for Wolves wanted .

Just checked online and there are currently 18 unsold seats in Ted Mac stand if you don't mind paying £81 For your seat which presumably includes hospitality in Ted Tent before game.
Did they reduce upgrade from 100 to £50

Did anyone take a look when they went live? Was just wondering if any tickets reserved for the tent (if not sold) were released?

Did anyone take a look when they went live? Was just wondering if any tickets reserved for the tent (if not sold) were released?
I had a look. Around ten normal tickets in various parts of the ground and about five in the Ted shed with added cost for the Ted tent. This was around 11.15. Whilst I was looking I refreshed and all that was left were the Ted shed/tent tickets.

I had a look. Around ten normal tickets in various parts of the ground and about five in the Ted shed with added cost for the Ted tent. This was around 11.15. Whilst I was looking I refreshed and all that was left were the Ted shed/tent tickets.

Shame if Ted tent tickets are going to go unsold.

My daughter bought a ticket this morning as Friday is a good day for returns. Quite a few tickets during the day appeared including family stand so I still think official website is a good option if you are happy to keep your Saturday plans open in case you can get a ticket.

Rewards the patient supporter who is happy to keep refreshing the buy tickets option!

Just checked online and there are currently 18 unsold seats in Ted Mac stand if you don't mind paying £81 For your seat which presumably includes hospitality in Ted Tent before game.
Did they reduce upgrade from 100 to £50
Yes. I had an email offering to upgrade for £50. Still wouldn't want to drink £5 of **************** lager let alone £50 worth.

;