Ticket website

Just had a club email about the "new"site for all of us including a tutorial. I await the fall out from those with magic digits and understand such things before I enter the stress zone. BT failure was enough modern technology for me. Good old Solent.

I had to reset my password, as the one i always use for tickets was wrong evidently.
May be me, but going by past experience not too sure.

I had to reset my password, as the one i always use for tickets was wrong evidently.
May be me, but going by past experience not too sure.

Could you reset the password online with this new site? On the old one you had to ring the ticket office.

We've got through more ticket websites in recent years than we have full back combinations.

I wait to check it out when it's actually possible to purchase tickets for games I can attend.

Extraordinary for what is supposedly an upgrade, virtually little functionality working. Still tinpot and proud though, it’ll certainly be match for any League Two club’s equivalent...

Was this when Tony Adams won his first game as Wycombe manager after about 26 attempts or something stupid? If so I remember it well. We were dire.

A 3-0 win for us. "Feed Defoe and he will score...." He did. If I recall correctly Baby Fletch got a brace.

00-12-02 Wycombe a 01.JPG

00-12-02 Wycombe a 01.JPG00-12-02 Wycombe a 02.JPG

A testament to how much camera resolution has changed in almost 20 years.

Oh and with Cummings at the back was a player listed in the programme as E. Howe. Wonder what happened to him?

Last edited:
Ha! Also used groupon that year. Remember going up with the printout thinking this was really weird.

Groupon was weird. Was absolutely saturating everything for a time and seemed unavoidable then just disappeared. I think that's the first time I've heard anyone mention them for over five years at least.

Groupon was weird. Was absolutely saturating everything for a time and seemed unavoidable then just disappeared. I think that's the first time I've heard anyone mention them for over five years at least.

They are still going, but you are right to say that they seemed to be absolutely everywhere for a while.

;