Ticket website

Having seen e-tickets in operation at the Rose Bowl I’m not sure what the fuss is about. No one could get them to work in the blazing sun, how would a family all get through our turnstiles with all the tickets on one device? How do kids use them?

Having seen e-tickets in operation at the Rose Bowl I’m not sure what the fuss is about. No one could get them to work in the blazing sun, how would a family all get through our turnstiles with all the tickets on one device? How do kids use them?

fletch will do a video explaining all - fear not!

Went to a game with my wife and two kids where these were used recently and it worked really well. I was sent an email with four links to download the tickets to each individual persons phone either in Google Pay or Apple Wallet if you've got either of these apps, if not a digital PDF could be shown. If you've got young kids then you could have both yours and their tickets on the one phone. Turnstiles were busy but the digital tickets didn't seem to be causing much if any issues.

Digital scanners were in the turnstiles under the stand so maybe this is why the sun wasn't an issue at this game, can imagine if they were using hand held scanners this would have maybe caused a problem.

;