Time for Bournemouth to adopt a siege mentality

Worth highlighting the inept performance by Taylor in previous game against Villa, who did his best to ensure we didn't win the 3 points.

Has their ever been a run of 3 games with officials ineptness of such gargantuan proportions?

Admittedly yesterday was nothing to do with the actual ref, except if only Mike Dean had made the VAR decisions we would have been 2-1 up as we went 2-0 down.

Compounded to yesterday is I have looked again at Rodriguez goal at DC. At the time I thought its a goal, albeit lucky, but now that is far more handball than Billing was yesterday. Its total BS.

Last edited:
Worth highlighting the inept performance by Taylor in previous game against Villa, who did his best to ensure we didn't win the 3 points.

Has their ever been a run of 3 games with officials ineptness of gargantuan proportions?

Admittedly yesterday was nothing to do with the actual ref, except if only Mile Dean had made the VAR decisions we would have been 2-1 up as we went 2-0 down.

Compounded to yesterday is I have looked again at Rodriguez goal at DC. At the time I thought its a goal, albeit lucky, but now that is far more handball than Billing was yesterday. Its total BS.

Screenshot_20200223_115651_com.twitter.android.jpg

Thx Northbourne - definite goal for me, just like our first yesterday

Also first game of season, smashes Sheff Utd attacker arm and rebounds to Sharp

If we go for consistency. If they are all hand ball we are 3 points down.

If they aren't we are 3 points down (assuming we would have won yesterday).

Still it all evens out in the end..my ****************

Thx Northbourne - definite goal for me, just like our first yesterday

Also first game of season, smashes Sheff Utd attacker arm and rebounds to Sharp

If we go for consistency. If they are all hand ball we are 3 points down.

If they aren't we are 3 points down (assuming we would have won yesterday).

Still it all evens out in the end..my ****

Sorry?

If they are given as handball, we win one-nil against Sheffield Utd, and draw nil-nil with Burnley - we would be 3 points better off!

Thinking about yesterday, perhaps I'm paranoid but I just think they've (referees) got it in for us. All our future goals will have to be clear cut to be allowed.

Thinking about yesterday, perhaps I'm paranoid but I just think they've (referees) got it in for us. All our future goals will have to be clear cut to be allowed.
There needs to be some meeting between the club and whoever runs the refs where we can air our grievances in private. What has happened in the last 3 games isn’t normal.

Ironically, as far as performance went, Moss wasn’t actually too bad. The decisions by Taylor and Kavanagh defy logic. Obviously mistakes can happen, but Taylor was clearly influenced by some confirmation bias to send Lerma off. Yesterday we are owed an explanation as to how Kavanagh doesn’t even understand the laws of the game

There needs to be some meeting between the club and whoever runs the refs where we can air our grievances in private. What has happened in the last 3 games isn’t normal.

Ironically, as far as performance went, Moss wasn’t actually too bad. The decisions by Taylor and Kavanagh defy logic. Obviously mistakes can happen, but Taylor was clearly influenced by some confirmation bias to send Lerma off. Yesterday we are owed an explanation as to how Kavanagh doesn’t even understand the laws of the game
I agree,it is so wrong that they don't explain their decisions,so time for a change in this.

If Kavanagh genuinely believes they were handball he shouldn't be refereeing at any level. If he doesn't he should be sacked. I can't believe that Bobby Madeley was sacked for a jokey private tweet but Kavanagh can get away with that.

Even more now support the players. Everytime we lose then individual on here just want to slag certain players off. Seems simon Francis at the moment.
It's the premier league, the smallest mistakes get punished!

Sorry?

If they are given as handball, we win one-nil against Sheffield Utd, and draw nil-nil with Burnley - we would be 3 points better off!
Probably bad English on my part!

Either way we are three points down on where we should be is what I meant (or as you say three points better off)

Even more now support the players. Everytime we lose then individual on here just want to slag certain players off. Seems simon Francis at the moment.
It's the premier league, the smallest mistakes get punished!
Supporting the players in the ground is different from discussing them on here.

Started writing this without knowing where it was going, hopefully, managed to drag my ramblings together in the end...

https://bournemouth.vitalfootball.c...e-for-bournemouth-to-adopt-a-siege-mentality/

Howe in the echo...

“You have to respond in the way to create a siege mentality.
“Things are perceived to be going against us. Let’s use that to create a stronger bond between us and the outside – and build on the team spirit we already have that is very strong.

;