To Everyone Who Jeered Ibe going off...

He is a waste of space.

He gets paid loads of money to swan around in his Lamborghini and when asked to repay the club for giving him shed loads of cash plays like a brainless idiot.

I did not boo, but I'm sorry to say that we wasted our money on him and he has had numerous opportunities and now we need to get rid.

But don't worry i will keep turning up...... just like I have done for the last 15 years.

I didn't hear any boos around me (North Stand), I'd never boo our own player - what's the point? Didn't have a great game though.

He did ok today, if Mousset scores first half as he should, then Ibe would have an assist to his name. But the habit of stopping in full flow, allowing the opposition defence to form up, is utterly stupid.

FWIW - didn't hear much jeering from the NS.

Played better than Moose - not that is saying much, heard one bloke having a go in the NS. He was told to shut up - moron.
Interesting how Ibe came over to the NS after everyone else had gone off, a goodbye perhaps..........................

Played better than Moose - not that is saying much, heard one bloke having a go in the NS. He was told to shut up - moron.
Interesting how Ibe came over to the NS after everyone else had gone off, a goodbye perhaps..........................
He always does that

Didn’t hearing any booing in the MS where I sit.

Thought he did ok at times, but does all the hard work and let’s himself down with the last ball.

You never boo your own player while they are coming on or coming off the pitch.

As for what car he drives, that’s his own personal choice, if he can afford it and the club give him enough, good luck to him.

That’s what the PL is about, money, money, money.

No excuse for booing. I only heard cheers for Stan.
However... I thought he was really poor
He seems to not have a football brain. Running into cul de sacs, not seeing passes when other players have made runs, passing when shooting would be better and vice versa. He wasn’t alone in having a poor game though. Thought Mousset was nowhere near the quality we need.

;