Tom Lockyer

These were taken last week, before he collapsed. As stated on their website.The team were visiting a local hospital

Apologies. Obviously I just looked out for a Lockyer update and didn’t know the context behind the most recent post.

This is all I can find …

Luton revealed on Sunday that Lockyer remains in hospital undergoing tests and scans, but said they would not provide a “running commentary” on the health of their defender.

An internal automatic defibrillator, fecking brilliant.
Technology eh ?
Will be life-changing and potentially life-saving for him.
Certainly one less thing for him to be worrying about !
Great stuff.
Yes, certainly life changing, its done under local anesthetic and takes about 1 hour to insert.

I think it's the same procedure that Eriksen had.. if thats the case then we might yet see him back on the pitch again.

Really wish Luton Town well and I think they will have enough to stay up.

Throughout the past 15 years or so every time we've been promoted, they follow us up after a season or two.

My mate is a Luton fan, so we have had a friendly rivalry in the Southern Hemisphere over the last 20 years.

We've been almost astonished that our achievements across both clubs are so similar, even if there's a year or two lag.

Really glad Lockyer is back home with his family, and I'm rooting for Luton to stay up.

They have some good, large and athletic players, and this incident with TL will
surely galvanise them and make them better. Adversity sometimes brings growth.

I'll always be rooting for Luton in the future it's now my second club, if ever such a thing is allowed.

He’s doing a very long interview on Sky at the moment. Hopefully they’ll put it online.

I imagine we will see him out on the pitch either before or at half-time at Dean Court.

That day during that wait while and after he had left the pitch, the fans of both clubs united as one and waited for the news of the player.

As for the match, that had been forgotten and think everyone knew there was going to be no more football.

Good to see him fit and well in that interview.

Really well spoken guy. Hope he is at DC in March, so that you guys can raise the roof (as it were). Would be wonderful to see.

;