Training ground

Bill Foley seems to be a person that gets things done.

He also (hopefully) is a man of his word and with eight days of the transfer season to go, as he said. the door is shut and bolted as far as Solanke goes.

Like building the Canford complex for the future, also building our team and holding on to our better players is important to, if we are to finish higher up the PL table and challenge for Europe in a few seasons.

The white dome is quite a feature on the skyline if you live anywhere near Colehill or if you drive down towards Canford Bottom roundabout. It really does stand out and if you get the sun reflecting off its roof after its rained it is quite dazzling.
Took the dog for a walk over there last week and it is taking shape very nicely.
Not a single brick laid yet but tons of concrete !

The white dome is quite a feature on the skyline if you live anywhere near Colehill or if you drive down towards Canford Bottom roundabout. It really does stand out and if you get the sun reflecting off its roof after its rained it is quite dazzling.
Took the dog for a walk over there last week and it is taking shape very nicely.
Not a single brick laid yet but tons of concrete !

Do you reckon we'll hear from some Wimborne based Elaine Finleys in due course?

I think it all looks great. I am a little surprised they were allowed to build such big structures in a really picturesque area.

Initially, when we saw Billy Foley's big top finally go up and the foundations for the office buildings next to it, I was slightly underwhelmed. The office building seemed to be a lot smaller than I imagined, based on the original plans.
But now, when you see the site workers walking about on it, it gives you a proper sense of scale. It's going to be a big building by the looks of it. Should look very impressive once it's finished.
The rate of progress is looking pretty rapid too.
Let's hope the weather is kind in 2024 and there are no unexpected delays.

Do you reckon we'll hear from some Wimborne based Elaine Finleys in due course?
I think it's a bit late for that! A few people have asked me what it is. A lot think it is part of Canford school. I may be wrong but I think being in the PL more people just accept it as being part of the whole deal. Most people in Wimborne area are more bothered about the thousand or so houses being built on the Stour floodplain.

;